Thread: The residents of Exeter

The residents of Exeter

I am going to be posting the charecters of Exeter and all the extra information for you all!!!

THE MACKLINS

The Streets newest family, full of secrets and contreversey this is the family to watch

Andy Macklin- Andy is confident,tough talking and will do anything to get what he wants. Andy lived in Exeter Street as a child but moved in his late teens. Andy returned to Exeter Street when he brought the garage off of Shawn. Andy is married to Jenny and they have two children. Andy is the resiedent badboy so far he has got rid of Paul Ramsay and has had numerous affairs. Andy wants the Lion but how far will he go to get it.

Jenny Macklin- When Jenny arrived she was unstable. Jenny knew that Andy was having an affair and quite frankly she did not care. Jenny is only staying with Andy for the kids. Jenny was driven to drink by her husband but she is now sobering up.

Viv Macklin- Viv is the head of the family and has lived in Exeter Street with her sister Trudy most of there lives. Viv has been married twice before but the marriages never worked out. Viv is Andys mum and keeps a close eye on him. When something bad happens Viv is always the one that picks up the pieces. Viv is currentley battling with cancer.

Alex Macklin- Alex is the son of Andy from another marriage. Alex joined the street to tell his farther that his ex-wife and other son died in a car crash. But there is something not quite right with Alex but who will uncover his secrets???

Brooke Macklin- Brooke is 17 strong and confident. The daughter of Andy and Jenny she was run over just a few weeks ago but she is fine now.

Steve Macklin- Steve is the 15 year old son of Jenny and Andy.
    Last edited by bakedbean; 01-06-2006 at 19:56.

The Rounds

Trudy Round- Trudy is the sister of Viv Macklin and the wife of Alan. Trudy was previously married to the now dead Vader.

Alan Round- Alan is the love of Trudys life. Alan likes a pint now and again and is a bit of a gambler.

The Scotsmans

Robert Scotsman- Robert grew up in Exeter Street but left to go to australia. Robert returned to help his family out when his little brother Shawn was shot. However he forgot to bring his wife Chrissie. Chrissie turned up for revenge but fell back in love with Robert and stuck by him, until she discovered him in bed with Shawns wife Amy.

Chrissie Scotsman- See Robert

The Ramsays

Sophie Ramsay- Sophie is the daughter of the now dead Paul Ramsay. Sophie is quickly becoming the new queen bitch but things are about to go even worse for her when she makes a shock discoverey about the Macklin family???

Lexi Ramsay- Mother of Paul and granmother of Sophie. Lexi joined the street to help out Paul but now looks after Sophie.

Any chance of having some pictures to go with them? I try to read Exeter, but i just get confused, because i'm a visual kind of person. Would be fab if i could match a name to a face.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Any chance of having some pictures to go with them? I try to read Exeter, but i just get confused, because i'm a visual kind of person. Would be fab if i could match a name to a face.
    Hey i will try but why dont you think of the charecters/actors should look like yourself in your mind ??? Trust me you dont want to miss all the action in the street over the summer its gonna be explosive!!!

Well, when i started reading Devon Seas, i found having little biographies and pictures helpfull. It makes it easier to understand and picture to me. Its just an idea, i just think it would make it even better. I'll try catching up on whats been happening when i get a chance

The Grands

Ric Grand- Ric is the farther of Sharon. Ric lived in Exeter Street with his now dead wife and daughter Sharon. Ric was always having affairs behined his wifes back. Rics wife could not take it anymore and commited suicide. Ric will do anything to protect his daughter but how far would he go???

Sharon Grand
    - Sharon is the daughter of Ric and local resident of Exeter Street. Sharon was previously in a relationship with Phil Law however when she was kidnapped by a psyco boyfriend, Phil came to the rescue accidentley shooting Shawn and then killing the man. Phil escaped from prison and pops up now and again but will he be back??? Sharon then married Evil Paul Ramsay however after realising what a b****** he really was she left him and moved in with her dad. Sharon and Ric will soon be returning to the street but why???

Thread Information