Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sport Relief Mile

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    He must get the stick real bad, I get enough of it and the only difficulties I've got because of it are in swallowing and muscle spasticity.
    Yeh he gets really fed up with it, in our class there were 20 people 5 of them were girls and only 2 of us had anything to do with this boy the rest of the girls just didnt get involved were to busy with their own stuff, the rest of the class were boys who all took the mick out of this boy, even his best mate took the side of the mean boys of the boy in the wheelchair

Sig dedicated to Charley

I've had something similar to that, my mate, who was my best mate at the time made friends with the girl that started all of the bullying, and was constantly ditching me at school for her.

I've had something similar to that, my mate, who was my best mate at the time made friends with the girl that started all of the bullying, and was constantly ditching me at school for her.
    Well this boy made a mistake in telling one boy he doesnt support any team for the world cup (even England) and that he just watches and is totally neutral well of course being mainly boys there was uproar and they took the mick all the time calling him names thinking his an easy target being in a wheel chair, his best mate would tell the nasty boys stuff that the wheel chair told me and my mate about football and not likeing any specific team just so it would stirr things up, he wasnt an easy target though he was lethal in that wheel chair if someone started he would chase them and ram them with it, he had been in a wheel chair so long he was confident about going fast anf fighting back.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Good for him. No-one should have to put up with that, it is personal choice whether you support a specific team or not.

Good for him. No-one should have to put up with that, it is personal choice whether you support a specific team or not.
    Yeh totally, its a shame some of them boys didnt take the time to get to know he is just like anyone else just he cant walk

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information