Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

It was tears and tantrums all round this evening after confusion broke out over comments made about Pete and Lisa's relationship.

The couple had been the talk of the house at the weekend when it became clear that Pete was not interested in Lisa in the way that she may have been interested in him. Although they sorted the issue out amongst themselves - with Lisa claiming that she too only wanted a friendship - the other housemates have still been commenting on the state of their relationship since the event.

Things came to a head tonight when an argument erupted over who had referred to Lisa as "a bunny boiler". Lea, Richard and Sezer all passed the blame amongst each other, leaving Lisa confused and fuming at all three.

Lea was the most emotionally affected by the row, so much so that she threatened to leave as she sobbed in the bedroom. "I will not regret leaving," she said. "Once my mind's made up, it's made up."

Lisa, meanwhile, ventured to the diary room for a foul-mouthed rant about her housemates.

Richard was instrumental in eventually resolving the row, encoraging all parties to speak one-on-one about what had happened. The chats also provided an opportunity to confront some other ongoing concerns.

Sezer assured Lea that - contrary to her suspicions - he liked her, and even admired her, because she is "an individual in society. That takes courage and a lot of strength of character. You defy everything else and you live life your way."

Lisa told Richard that she felt he had been "slagging off", a charge he categorically denied. Embarrassed at her mistake, Lisa - feeling "like a prick" - apologised to Richard and asked him to ignore any negative comments she had made about him in the diary room. "It was just pure temper," she said.

Pete and Lisa also had a frank chat about their relationship and, more importantly, how Lea figured into it. "I feel like I can't have a laugh with you any more because Lea's going to make a big issue out of it," said Lisa, explaining that Lea had been quizzing her on whether she minded others being tactile with Pete.

Pete dismissed everything as "paranoia" but revealed that Lea and others had been concerned that Lisa had been hiding the fact that she really did like him, a claim Lisa denied.

With everyone having cleared the air with everyone else, the exhausted housemates decided to get an unusually early night. Lisa summed up the mood for all. "It's been a ****ing wank day," she said. "I'd rather have Shahbaz here."