Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Connor O' Neill (Patrick Harvey)

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=48750.

thats all i could find. im sure it was being discussed somehwere else though. um I dunno.

Its doesnt really matter anyway

It's rubbish, tyou don't even get to see anything. You just kinda have to guess that Rob/Cam has killed him and drives off with him in the back of this truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    It's rubbish, tyou don't even get to see anything. You just kinda have to guess that Rob/Cam has killed him and drives off with him in the back of this truck.
    I guess that they can't show anything too gruesome with it being shown in the UK at teatime. So we have to be a little disappointed of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPink
    I hate it when they kill people off! It means they cant come back! I didnt care as much about the Bishops (although bit far-fetched harold loses yet more of his family in tragic circumstances!) but the new episodes with Drew to me suggest that he wanted to come back somehow but as they killed him he cant come back permanently
    Unless ofcourse he has a secret twin out there somewhere. Anything is possible in soap. I think it was more Neighbours producers wanting to boost the ratings a bit, not Dan Paris who plays him wanting to come back desperately. I mean if he was desperate to come back, why did he leave. Anywho he's gone again. So unless my scenario happens we shall just have to wait and see what his next TV project will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmak2005
    I guess that they can't show anything too gruesome with it being shown in the UK at teatime. So we have to be a little disappointed of the outcome.
    The show is show later in australia, and it often has bit cut out of the UK viewe, becaus eof the time it goes out. It was just very week. You'll see when it's aired over here, if you've not already seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    this is taken from imdb.com so I'm not sure if it's true.

"Connor's life comes to a tragic end when a panicking Izzy decides she needs to keep him quiet . . . at any cost. Connor turns detective when he overhears a telephone conversation between Izzy and the bomber. Unbeknown to the rest of Ramsay Street, Izzy has discovered the culprit's identity and Connor wants to make it public knowledge. He does some digging on Izzy and confronts her with what he knows. Izzy breaks down. She has a far worse secret that she knows will be exposed if the bomber's identity is revealed. Connor makes his final mistake when he threatens Izzy with the police. As he storms off, Izzy panics and gets into her car, driving at Connor and running him over and killing him. Distraught at what she has done, she calls Paul and begs for help. Soon the car is being pushed into a quarry and they decide never to speak of the night's events again. News of Connor's death reaches Ramsay Street, sending shockwaves through the community. Who could be responsible for his untimely demise? As the funeral gets underway, none of the residents are aware that his murderer is in attendance. "

This sounds like a very intresting storyline and a great way for Connor to leave
    Where abouts on imdb did you find this info. I looked on Patrick Harvey's profile and on the messageboards. Couldn't find anything. Must've been deleted by one of their admin people. Or is it somewhere else.[/I]
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 14-06-2006 at 00:44.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Cumbria, where the fun starts when you're drunk lol

Question

Sorry if I am repeating this but I thought that Connor was killed by Cam/Rob when he finds out the truth about which one is which.

aww i will miss and his lovely irish accent

Neighbours bosses have announced that Patrick Harvey is reprising his role as Connor O'Neill for a guest stint.

The actor returned to Ramsay Street this week after six years away from the long-running soap, filming new scenes with former on-screen housemate Ryan Moloney (Toadie Rebecchi).

© Channel 5

A return for Connor had been rumoured for some time, but the news was officially confirmed by producers today (August 17).

Speaking of his comeback, Harvey joked: "As soon as the wardrobe department pulled out the boxers and Hawaiian shirt, I was back in character. However, it wasn't until Ryan dropped his dacks in a scene that I knew I was home!"

Harvey originally portrayed the role of Connor between 2002 and 2006, earning himself a Logie Award for 'Most Popular New Male Talent'.

© Channel 5

Connor's time on the street saw him involved in relationships with a number of the local girls, including Michelle Scully and Carmella Cammeniti. He lived at Number 30 during its 'House of Trouser' days.

Harvey will be back on screen for four weeks. His return scenes air in late October in Australia, before being screened on Channel 5 in the UK the following month.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-08-2012), Ruffed_lemur (17-08-2012)

Wtf? I thought he was mysteriously killed off abroad? Or did I imagine that?

And in the second photo he really looks like Lucas!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information