Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Carla Mitchell Thread *May Contain Spoiler*

The Carla Mitchell Thread *May Contain Spoiler*

What are everyone first impressions of Carla then?

Being a Mitchell maniac I was overjoyed to hear that Carla was going to appear in Walford, and also by an actress I knew from Night and Day.

Altough she isnt the best actress in the world she has made an instant impression on me. She is exotic, intresting, fiery and passiontate. She is a character with a bit of something to her, unlike some of the dull and steortotypical characters we see at the moment.

She clearly is a maniuplative bitch, and at the moment we have none of these in Walford. She beats Tracy Luv and Sadie hands down. It is just a shame shes only in the soap for a breif 8 show stint. I for one hope she returns in the near future as a permanant addition to the cast!

Well its nice to see that they actually got someone with the accent of the place they've come from (Ben and Courtney convinently dont). She seems like a good character, but as you say, shes not the greatest actress in the world. Hopefully she'll improve over these few episodes, and will be back though, because i reckon she'd be a great addition to the Mitchell clan.

I really like the character, and I to hope she stays. Like the Fox family, shes made a really good impression on me quickly!

I think she's a great addition to the cast, i hope she is back sometime in the future because she can certainly hot up Walford! She may not be the best actress, but i think she can play the feiry bitch very well.

I'm liking the character at the moment. Love her scenes with Courtney and I can actually bear to watch Courtney now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I'm liking the character at the moment. Love her scenes with Courtney and I can actually bear to watch Courtney now.
    I agree their scenes are fantastic! Queen bitch vs mini bitch in the making!

I have said before and I always will that them 2 are the future of Eastenders!

I'm liking Carla so far. Her scenes with Courtney on Friday were so funny. She makes a good addition to the cast.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

I think they made the right choice adding her to the cast. I'm enjoying watching how well her and Courtney get on.

Random comment - Her dress sense reminds me of Chrissie's.
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Christianne Oliveira has spoken about how much she enjoyed filming her short stint in EastEnders.
    The Brazilian actress joined the show for nine episodes to play the role of Grant Mitchell's new wife Carla.

"The producers were looking for someone who looked Brazilian but were surprised to a get a real one, I think!" Oliveira told the Sunday Mirror.

"It's very hard work but everyone has made me feel very welcome. Barbara Windsor has been so lovely, she makes me cups of tea and treats me like a real daughter. And Ross [Kemp] is really funny. We hit off straight away when I was called for auditions. There was an instant and very good chemistry. He has me in stitches all the time."

She added, "I really do hope they bring me back. It's a great role. For now I am busy with auditions for other TV work and you should see me in some theatre roles as well."

I don't like her and she certainly isn't glamourous.
    I'm looking forward to when Grant finds out what she is up to and dumps her in that rubbish cart.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information