Thread: "Shallow" Grace impersonates Aisleyne

"Shallow" Grace impersonates Aisleyne

An upset Pete took issue with Grace last night after she began to mock new arrival Aisleyne.

With the two newcomers safely in the diary room together, the others took the opportunity to exchange first impressions. The general ambience appeared to be more hostile and less welcoming than late entrants have been afforded in previous series - with Grace, Sezer and Nikki the most cautious.

Sezer speculated that Aisleyne's "tits will be coming out", while Grace - having learned that Aisleyne is a promotions girl - described her as "another Nikki".

Grace also performed an impression of Aisleyne for the benefit of the group, strutting around and flicking her hair with a pouting expression.

Angered at the sight, Pete retreated to the garden with Glyn and Lea to express his disappointment. "They were just taing the piss out of her, copying her moves and stuff - completely mocking her," he complained. "Haven't even given her a ****ing chance and spoken to her."

Grace's sixth sense soon propelled her in Pete's direction to find out what was troubling him. "Just when people aren't looking, they shouldn't be mocked," he told her. "It's not nice."

"I apologise," Grace conceded. "I am a nice person really."

Later the issue was still playing on Grace's mind, so much so that she asked Nikki to have a word with Pete on her behalf. "You know I'm not a shallow person like that," she added, unaware that Nikki had yesterday described her as "the epitome of shallow".

On the reasons for Pete's upset, Grace explained: "He doesn't like people being singled out because obviously he was bullied. I feel ****ing awful now because I keep being misinterpreted."

I really dont like this Grace, She is nothing but a snobby jealous little girl !

All she does is b*t*h About other Housemates, especially if She feels threatened by them, The ways she continues to look down her nose at Nikki and lea is disgusting, I mean its not as if she is gods gift, Alright she got money and had a posh upbringing but that makes her no better than anyway else.

Sorry for the rant and to anyone else that likes her but she is really begining to do my tree in.
    [VIX :

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Don't worry VCL - I agree. Shes spiteful and nasty and I don't like her one bit

i don't like Grace one bit also what gives her the right to judge or Mock someone she does not know

Im starting to go off Grace more and more but i will give her a chance. She is a bully to Nikki and now this new housemate. I think Nikki will be better if Grace left.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

I like grace, i think shes ok.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I liked Grace initally but she is a true backstabber beginning to show her colours, mind I can't stand those two dopes she hangs around with Mikey and Sezer the sooner there out the better.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information