Thread: Hear me

Hear me

Discalmer - i dont own them, i just borrow them and put them back again

Just a quick songfic! Im currently writing a new chapter for ''when you have to let go' as promised!

The song is Hear me, Kelly Clarkson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gotta be out there
    You gotta be somewhere
    Wherever you are
    I’m waiting

Its as if people are all around me , caught in a bubble of affection and love, and outside unseen, theres me. The person who makes all the wrong choices , stuck with people i dont love- couldnt love, out of fear of being alone, falling into meaningless relationships, always getting hurt. never loved never happy.

you wake up and think , ive got a problem – who can i talk to? and then you realise , your partner, your life , the person your gonna spend the rest of your time with – you cant talk to them.

Cause there are these nights when
    I sing myself to sleep
    And I’m hoping my dreams bring
    You close to me
    Are you listening?

i remembered how i had first felt ‘love’, with child murderer glen westen... Memories returned in an overwhelming wave, flooding my thoughts and causing her body to be racked by a loud sob. That was one ofmy worst years. . .

i make my way outside, the sky was overcast and there was sharp wind in the air, though not enough to forceme back into the house, i walk along the road taking no notice to the , bitter wind, the maze of my mind fuller than ever...

Hear me I’m crying out
    I’m ready now
    Turn my world upside down
    Find me
    I’m lost inside this crowd
    It’s getting loud
    I need you to see
    I’m screaming for you to please
    Hear me

I don’t cry anymore, there are no tears left, but still the pain remains in my heart, never lessening, never going away. Ive been alone for so long now, its almost impossible for me to think of being with someone again. If im honest with myself, then im scared. Scared of the commitment, afraid of letting myself care for someone so much and then being rejected. I carry on walking, not sure of where im heading, not really caring anymore...I look up and see a familar figure

I used to be scared of
    Letting someone in
    But it gets so lonely
    Being on my own
    With no one to talk to and
    No one to hold me
    I’m not always strong
    Oh I need you here

I am afraid, afriad of caring for him too deeply, becoming to attached to him, perhaps even falling in love with him, if im capable of such a strong emotion. he looks over and sees me, i try to avoid him but he walks over to me, as we talk i stare at his deep brown eyes, i shiver slightly and he takes his coat off wrapping it around me, i feel his hands on my arms, i feel safe, i blink a couple of times and then i realise that im crying, as the tears run down my cheeks he wraps his arms around me and i realise that we have a bond, an emotional bond that weaves two people together and makes them part of each other...i finally realise that, i love him

Are you listening?
    I’m restless and wild
    I fall but I try
    I need someone to understand
    (Can you hear me?)
    I’m lost in my thoughts
    And baby I’ve fought
    For all that I’ve got
    Can you hear me?

He leans down and whispers the words ive longed to hear.. 'I love you''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok this was just a random little Fic which i felt i had the need to write! Please read and review! Sam and Phil forever!

yay! i love this! lol! well done. great story and can't wait for wyhtlg!!
    phil and sam forever!
    bex
    x

Thread Information