Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruby and....

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    do we know for definate how old sean will be? also how old is dawn?
    i dont know how old sean is but dawn is 25

As far as I am aware, we don't know either of Dawn's or Sean's ages for definite. When Dawn went for her moddling interview the woman thought she was 26. Judging by the age gap in Stacey's family photo, he looked around 4 years older than Stacey, so I assume he is around 21.

ok ive found out how old dawn is she is 27 because she is 3 years older than mickey and mickey is 24

here is the a bit of the article i was reading:

Mike is the ex-husband of Rosie Miller, and father of Mickey and Dawn. Mike deserted his family when Dawn was 6 and Mickey was 3.

It's strange to think that Dawn is 27, she doesn't seem that old.

They are speculating about a romance between Dawn and Sean on DS (did anyone notice that it rhymes?! lol). I would really like to know where people are getting this from. I know there's a web snippet, but she could be seeing anybody.

I actually think Ruby and Sean is more plausible. I read in a soap magazine, a hint which seemed to suggest it was going to happen. It said 'what will Ruby think of him?' and it sounded like a crush or fling was on the horizon.

But of course he could have a fling with both of them. He's supposed to be a womaniser (I think). Stacey doesn't get on with Dawn, them being together might cause friction. But with Ruby and Sean together, there probably would be more fireworks. Stacey cares for Ruby a lot, and it would probably cause arguments if he didn't treat her nicely.

All i can say to this is how predictable! What is your source for this rumour??

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    All i can say to this is how predictable! What is your source for this rumour??
    I think it was All About Soap, or Soaplife.

Exclamation omg

Quote Originally Posted by *Fairydust*
    I've heard Ruby starts going out with Stacey's brother Sean!
    WAT? I DIDNT NO STACEY HAD A BRO!!!!

fariygirl789 x x x x

I think they're setting it up for a storyline between Ruby and Jake. They seem to be getting quite close in the past few episodes. I don't think the relationship will develop any time soon though, because I think they're going to do it gradually, and then have the whole "age gap" storyline. They could still do this and Ruby and Sean though, because he could break her heart and look for a shoulder to cry on in the form of Jake, bringing them closer together.

Any thoughts?

Jake's leaving soon isn't he?!

Thread Information