Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Earliest Memory of Corrie?

I'm only 16 but i think i was prbably watching it right from birth (Obviously not taking it in or actually remembering it...) My mum used to sit down in front of the tv with me on the floor on my little play mat while she'd watch it so she could keep an eye on us so i really dont know what my earlist memory of it is. We've even got a home video at home where i could have only been about 5 weeks old and i'd lead on the floor on my mat and the tv is on and its corrie! (or could have been enders but think it was corrie...) Here's what i can remeber... no idea what eyars they are...

Curley and Raquel(Sp) and she moved away or something and then years later he went to see her and her little girl. but i remeber when they lived in the street years ago then he left and later returned with Emma i think.

I remember the old Sarah lou being a good little girl then when tina came she turned into a teen from hell basically!

I remeber the battersbys arriving

I remember when Denise Welch was in it and was with that Quiggly bloke not even sure of his name the one that didnt get along with Steve Mcdonald.

er.... Steve, Andy and a girl cant remeber her name.

Mavis rings abell and some on called Des... alma...remeber the whole fred being ashley's uncle. I remember Maxine. Sally having an affair with some man and kevin with that lady who got hit bay a lorry after their baby had died.

all i remeber is bits and bobs, no idea what year i cant even remember the year i remember back to.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

im not sure of my earliest memory i think it was when rosie was born in the back of don brennans taxi
    Maisie Mouse

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...-maggie-clegg/

She played Maggie Clegg on the soap between 1968 and 1975.

RIP Irene

Thread Information