Thread: Footballer$ Wives$: Bitche$ & Pitche$

Footballer$ Wives$: Bitche$ & Pitche$

Footballer$ Wive$ :

Bitche$ & Pitche$

Following the axing of Footballers Wives from ITV, many fans have been left devastated at the news that one of the nations most loved dramas is never to be shown again. Coming this summer to the Soapboards Script Forum is a drama written by Bondboffin and possibly the winner of Script Idol 2006.

The drama takes place at a new football club, with a new cast, but the cheif writer Bondboffin has promised the same glamarous wives, flashy and trashy lifestyles andover the top and camp storylines. The drama continues everything that fans loved about the original Footballers Wives.

The series also promises to focus more on the boadroom and the lives of the footballers, as seen in Dream Team. Rumours are rife that Lynda Block from the Sky One drama could be taking a leading role in the show...

Any what of Tanya Turner and co? Bondboffin has hinted that some of the cast of Footballers Wives and Extra Time may appear at some point in the series... sound promising? Then read Footballer$ Wives$: Bitche$ & Pitche$ this summer!

More details coming soon...
    Last edited by Bryan; 21-05-2006 at 22:29.

ooh, i'm sure many footie wives fans will be excited!! une bonne idée!!

Oh my god i can not wait come on Bondboffin

This sounds like a brilliant idea....i was a fan of Footballers Wives from the start and was so gutted when it was axed, but now you are writing it here, i am so happy!

and who better to write it than... BRY!!!

Thread Information