Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hairdryer/straighteners

hairdryer/straighteners

ive got a pair of straighteners and they're really good but im getting fed up of having to blow dry my hair and if i want it straight having to starighten it aswell it takes too long now i have heared about the hairdryer/straighteners whcih dry your hair aswell as straightening in one but does anyone have any and which are the best ones to buy, ive also heard theirs a new hairdryer which straightens your hair when you blow dry it

I'ev tried the straighteners, which straighten and dry your hair at the same time. They're ok for a one-off time, but over a long time, they really damage your hair. I was chatting to my hairdresser about it, and she said that with the amount of split ends you get, its not worth it. You just end up going to the hairdressers to get them trimmed off ten-times more.

Try using BedHead straightening serum, when you dry your hair, to stop yourself having to straighten your hair so much. Its smooths it out as well

i know it gets annoying doesn't it? having to blow dry your hair then have to straighten it but if i leave it as it is it just explodes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I'ev tried the straighteners, which straighten and dry your hair at the same time. They're ok for a one-off time, but over a long time, they really damage your hair. I was chatting to my hairdresser about it, and she said that with the amount of split ends you get, its not worth it. You just end up going to the hairdressers to get them trimmed off ten-times more.
    very true, they're boiling your hair from the inside!

I've heard that the remmington wet 2 straight straightners are quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    They're the ones that screw your hair up, really. They give you split ends, and really get it out of condition. Even if it can be a bit annoying, i think putting the time in to do it properly, however slow, is better then making it so badly out of condition. Thats just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    ive got a pair of straighteners and they're really good but im getting fed up of having to blow dry my hair and if i want it straight having to starighten it aswell it takes too long now i have heared about the hairdryer/straighteners whcih dry your hair aswell as straightening in one but does anyone have any and which are the best ones to buy, ive also heard theirs a new hairdryer which straightens your hair when you blow dry it
    I saw an advert for that hairdryer thing today. it looks like it almost has straightners attached to a hair dryer! looks a bit wierd but alsolooks like it could work. Howver could damge your hair or take just as long as blow drying then straightening

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    my mum just bought me a pair of those ones, i havent used them yet, thought about using them this weekend just to see if they work or not, i tried them on my sis hair last week and they seemed to work well although they really burnt her head! im not worried about them damaging my hair cos i wouldnt use them that often anyway. and although it says that it works on dry hair as well, it didnt really work on my hair when it was dry so ill probably stick to my other straightners most of the time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

i have black wet to dry straigtners and wel also have pink wet to dry ones and they are really good we dont get split ends from them there just the same as normal straigtners just better

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    my mum just bought me a pair of those ones, i havent used them yet, thought about using them this weekend just to see if they work or not, i tried them on my sis hair last week and they seemed to work well although they really burnt her head! im not worried about them damaging my hair cos i wouldnt use them that often anyway. and although it says that it works on dry hair as well, it didnt really work on my hair when it was dry so ill probably stick to my other straightners most of the time
    well i used these on my hair the other day and as well as burning my head on several occassions, they werent really that good tbh
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information