Thread: Big Brother Strikes

Big Brother Strikes

Just when the Housemates thought it was all going to be fun, laughter and booze all the way, an announcement came summoning them all to the lounge.

There, they were given just three short minutes to choose two of the group to enter the diary room. Initially, it was a case of each of them saying they didn't want to go, fearing an immediate eviction. Shahbaz was the first to offer to go in, followed by Lisa. And then -- of course -- most of the others were changing their minds.

Eventually, it was decided that Lisa and Nicky would be the 'volunteers', but just as they were about to enter the Diary Room, Nicky balked. "I don't wanna go in, I've changed my mind", she said, throwing the room into chaos. So, once again, Lisa was in the running and finally her and Shahbaz headed for their meeting with Big Brother.

Expecting a horrible fate, the pair crept in to be told that they were the founding members of the Big Brotherhood -- an exclusive club that gave them a few privileges including being immune from the first eviction and having the ability to choose new members of the Big Brotherhood.

The twist? Shabaz and Lisa had no idea their meeting with Big Brother was being broadcast to the rest of the Housemates, even though the almighty one told them that any attempt to explain what was going on would result in severe punishment.

Ooh, there's gonna be trouble brewing...

EDIT- Sorry I didn't realise Luna had only posted this because of the different title. Will a mod please close this?
    Last edited by the_watts_rule; 19-05-2006 at 08:38.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thread Information