Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 7 - General Discussion

Does Shabaz want to leave?!?!

i don't think he will leave i think he is just saying that for attention, he is so annoying and i think its disgusting that he hasn't worked for 21 years.

my faves are sezer, imogen, grace and mikey

am made up that mikey supports everton yay!

Imogen and Pete are my favourite housemates at the moment.

richard he reminds me of some other bloke that was in one of the big brothers not sure what one think it was 5 or 6 but he seems to have taken over the daddy role and lea has taken to the mum role

thank you ems for making the banner

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_eyes83
    richard he reminds me of some other bloke that was in one of the big brothers not sure what one think it was 5 or 6 but he seems to have taken over the daddy role and lea has taken to the mum role
    Yeah Richard reminds me of Dan from BB5, i watched tonight's highlights. Lisa is really growing on me, i like her, i like the way she speaks her mind. I agree with what she said about Cesar being arrogant.
    I think Nikki is really spoilt though, she had a nervous breakdown over water, why did she have to have a big moan over it Just drink the tap water!!!

I dont like Nikki very much yesterday she moaned over make up remover
    today over water...

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yeah Richard reminds me of Dan from BB5, i watched tonight's highlights. Lisa is really growing on me, i like her, i like the way she speaks her mind. I agree with what she said about Cesar being arrogant.
    I think Nikki is really spoilt though, she had a nervous breakdown over water, why did she have to have a big moan over it Just drink the tap water!!!
    thats the one was not to sure if it was him or not hey mybe its the same man but bb gave him anouther name that would be cool

thank you ems for making the banner

I officially hate Nikki! Surely she cant speak like that all the time? she is a attention seeking little whiner and i hope she gets kicked out first,shes doing my head in! You cant cry like that if you have a migraine,it hurts too much!

I haven't even seen it since Thursday you know. Really need to catch up tonight!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Let her dehydrate for god sake... I need my bottled water or other wise *sulks* I'm going to get dehydrated

For god's sake go and get dehydrated (sp?) then

Btw you can view this as a free clip online.. if you really want to I was so close to punching the TV and I don't want to do that to my computer screen!!

Thread Information