Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Big Brother 7 - General Discussion

Awwww Nikki and Pete are so adorable together! Its so sweet. I dont normally like relationships on BB but this is so much more then 'Mikey and Grcae' 'Imogen and Sezer' 'Maxwell and Saskia' 'Anthony and Craig' <<< lol. ect.

Everything is so cute, the "Cheese and Pickle snadwhich" "Everything last night was really cute its like romeo and juliet! (Hopefully not ended in the same way) You can tell its real because Pete has told everyone how long it takes him to actually like someone and be comfortable around them, he always says he likes to be friends first. But now he's admited he likes her Awwwwww!

Forgot to add: I thought Glyn was really sweet last night when he was crying in the diary room. You could tell they were real tears! Bless him he is so scared about facing the crowds. But they all have this year: Aisleyne, Lea, Imogen, Nikki... I dont think he'll get Booed and besides he's in the final and they hardly ever Boo then because its an achievement! (Though didnt mikosi get Booed??? And i think (But hope she dont) Aisleyne possibly will...)
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 13-08-2006 at 10:42.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

PPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLESS NIKKI SHE WAS SO CUTE X X X X
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

So Pete won! Well done to him...it would have been nice if Aisleigne or Glyn won though as it wouldn't have been so predictable but oh well, well done to Pete!

Im was so pleased Pete and Glyn were the final two, i didnt really care which one of them won! Im suprised Aisleyne came third i think Richard should have, bless little Nikki! She looked so scared! lol I liked Jennie as well, but she was always going to come 6th as she was the newest housemate!

really glad pete won, glyn did really well to come 2nd
    what the heck did nikki look like???? she looked a right state,

Nikki was an embarrasment she wanted to be top girl and Ash beat her, all hail the Ghetto Princess, who to me has gone of one of the longest journeys, shes changed and for the better, you go girl.

Richard was robbed, no seriously his interview was one of the best and demonstrated what a gentlemen he was and why the public constantly kept him in.

Pete well done.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Well done Pete and Glyn they both came really far and Aisleyne as well. I couldnt believe the state of her in that audition tape they showed. She really has changed. I loved the last little bit of all the clips. Also Glyns World was really funny.

NIkki was pathetic she looked abit unstable to me, really fragile but i caouldnt tell if it was all an act or not. Cant believe its all over. What are we going to with ourselves at 9 oclock.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    I loved the last little bit of all the clips. Also Glyns World was really funny.
    Yeah i love watching the best bits! I like all the musc that goes with them as well! I had to download them all lol! I love the song that Glyns had I'll Be Ready! Also i agree that Glyns world was hilarious! lol!

Omg Aisleyne's face just then lol!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information