Thread: oz spoiler 21-26th may

Red face oz spoiler 21-26th may

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of May 21st - 26th

Monday: Zoe's twisted mind games begin in the wake of her explosive return to the Bay. Morag puts her livelihood on the line in a bid to help a friend in need. PG(v)

Tuesday: Zoe plants a bomb as her quest to punish Summer Bay continues. Charlie's obsession takes an evil turn when he tries to protect Kim. PG(v)

Wednesday: Rachel warns Kim of Charlie's increasingly odd behaviour. Jack faces the worst moment of his career when he is forced to arrest his own brother. PG(a,v)

Thursday: Lucas's downward spiral reaches a heartbreaking climax. Macca returns to the Bay with a shocking secret. PG(d)

Friday: As Cassie and Macca grow ever closer, Ric discovers Macca's drug stash. Jack's plan to propose to Martha goes horribly wrong. PG(d)

SHES BACK!!!
    Last edited by tasha_hopkins; 07-05-2006 at 23:38.

I love Jack and Martha as a couple and he is proposing how sweet? I don't like the fact that Zoe is back how many lives has she got?

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of May 29th - June 2nd.

Monday: Zoe sets her sights on her next victims as her rampage of terror continues. Macca reacts violently when Cassie discovers his drug stash. PG(d,v)

Tuesday: Sally's world crashes down around her when she makes a chilling discovery. Cassie's devastated after Macca's violent attack. Peter and Jack race the clock in a desperate bid to capture Zoe. PG(d,v)

Wednesday: Summer Bay says farewell to a friend. As Zoe continues to evade police capture, Peter's mental stability is brought into question. PG(v)

Thursday: Charlie goes to murderous lengths to protect his friendship with Kim. Amanda makes an explosive return to the Bay. Dan and Leah re-unite. PG(a)

Friday: Rachel gets caught in the crossfire as Charlie's obsession with Kim deepens. A ghost from the past makes a shocking reappearance in Amanda's life. PG(a)

home and away is amazing ! wow ... great storylines however zoe always sent shivers down my spine ! she scared me .. its like shes in destructable! (SP?)

I don't like the fact that they have brought Zoe back, haven't they been through enough over the past few weeks with the cyclone and everything.

Thread Information