Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You/Will You Audition?

Have You/Will You Audition?

I was wondering if anyone on the boards has ever auditioned for big brother.

Also if your 18 or when you get to 18 will you audition?

im not 18 so i obviously havent yet but i dont think i would i dont know why exactly i just think it would be weird as your in the public eye and people get famous for being rude and stupid, thats my oppinion
    would you ever bry

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I have no self respect so i would be in like a shot!

I'm short tempered, arrogant and confrontational - all qualites that Big Brother loves in a housemate.

Even if i didnt win, id have been in there for the experience and can always say ive been in the Big Brother house. Plus all the magazine/newspaper deals afterwards.

Obviously once i have a family and job id have to rethink, but at the moment with no future plans id be in there like a shot!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i would go in and audition but when i had a family no but that could be another 10 - 15 years yet.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

if i ever did go in it i would be a quiet one in it so wouldnt be kept in very long but if i had family there would be no way i would do it but im not sure if i would anyway as im not the right type of person

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I haven't auditioned yet as i am not old enough, i would be really tempted to audition as i have always wanted to get into Big Brother, but i am not sure what i would do if i auditioned.

I ain't old enough But when i am and if they are stil doing Big Brrother then i would go in I don't know why they would pick me i don't think i am anything too special but i reckon it would be a right old laugh! As long as i didnt have any commitments or anything, but yeh woooooohoooo!

Im not old enough yet- 2 or so years to go! I would love to audition! ive got a great personality, love a bit of gossip and love bitching about poeple i hate! Plus i'd just love the whole experience, i would really mind if i didnt win! id just love to go into the house and sit on those comfy chairs and meet a whole lot of new poeple! lol

id love to audition when im older, id love it.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

i wouod rather watch than take part!

Thread Information