Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daz/Katie

Arrow Daz/Katie

There were hints in the new issues of soap magazine that something will happen between Daz/Katie

All About Soap Magazine
    Spoiler:
    Rumour Has It (Page 8)
    One soap minx has no problem keeping affairs in the family - but we reckon her new pash will end in Daz-aster. But 'Andily she lives underthe same roof as both her beaus!

Soaplife Magazine
    Spoiler:
    (Page 47 and 62)
    Will Katie cheat on Andy again?
    Katie and Daz - hate or love?!

Sounds like it is definaltely Katie and Daz but i just can't see that happening somehow if she was going to have an affair i would expect it to be with someone older and more experienced not a school kid and another of andy's brothers after te hurt she caused last time.

Sounds a bit hard to believe..surely she cant do the dirty on andy again and i cant see daz doing it to his brother either.But who knows...

Katie doing the dirty with his brother.....hmm, when did this happen before, erm let me think .....Robert.

It doesn't sound likely for Katie to cheat on Andy again, as she is working on their relationship, but I can see Daz trying to set her up, and show Andy what she's really like - after all, Daz wants Katie out of Andy's life - but at what cost ?

it seems to unrealistic and simular to the other story Katie was involved. I really dont like Katie as she never does anything other than whinge.

Welcome to the boards by the way Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe
    It doesn't sound likely for Katie to cheat on Andy again, as she is working on their relationship, but I can see Daz trying to set her up, and show Andy what she's really like - after all, Daz wants Katie out of Andy's life - but at what cost ?
    I agree and Jo who is jealous of Andy and Katie also starts to get Andy doubting Katie's loyalty. I don't think it would be a good storyline having Katie cheat again on Andy especially with his younger brother. It is better to have Andy cheat on her which is suppose to happen if the rumoured Jo and Andy affair is true.

I do hope they let this couple be happy for a while and please not let Jo come between them - let her find her own man. Can't believe Katie would get together with Daz!

I could see Daz doing it if only to prove to Andy that Katie is not to be trusted.

I agree i could see Daz tricking Katie into it but i don't think that she would actually go with him.

Thread Information