Thread: Big brother house

Big brother house

Big Brother housemates are in for a shock this year - designers have built the most uncomfortable house EVER.

The iconic house has been shrunk to make it as cramped and claustrophobic as ever.

The bedroom is tiny with eight single beds and three doubles - which bosses hope will encourage more NOOKIE.

The "inside-out" theme sees the dining table in the middle of the lawn - with no shade or rain canopy.

The kitchen has cut in half with storage units outside and cooking equipment inside.

Outdoors has a three-piece suite, while the indoor living room has hard uncomfortable Styrofoam furniture.

A heated outdoor pool dominates the backyard, with room for a dozen housemates.

Topiary is also theme this year - including a sheep and an extra housemate fashioned out of a bush.

And a five-foot high topiary rabbit is this year's "gnome cam", casting an all-seeing eye over contestants.

The shower is indoors this year in a communal bathroom that also features a JUMBO bath.

And housemates have been told that whenever more than one person is in the bathroom at the same time, everything will be aired.

Special colour-changing lighting has been installed in the bedroom and living room so producers can change the housemates' mood at the flick of a switch.

Producer Sharon Powers said: "It's designed to look really beautiful on camera but really ******* to live in."

BB boss Phil Edgar Jones added: "I'd hate to live in it."

BB7 kicks off on Thursday.

Oh my gosh haha cant wait to see it lol

looks so comfy though!!!

the topiary things are so gonna get ruined!!

cant wait! 3 days to go!

I heard about this but the house looks so nice, i also heard that a cow will be brought into the house and housemates will have to milk it every day to get their milk.

i heard that too! how funny!!

will need a lot more looking after than the chickens! i love it!

Oh it sounds fab, i can't wait till it starts now only 3 more days!

that sounds great i love it when Big Brother is being nice like this

yeah i heard about the cow too but last night on the news they said they had denied it. They said they had made the house smaller last year too!!! there's not going to be a house left if they keep going on like this

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I heard about this but the house looks so nice, i also heard that a cow will be brought into the house and housemates will have to milk it every day to get their milk.
    well er how random does that sound lol, but very funny cant wait

I love the fact that the house is being made look really nice BUT is actually really uncomfortable!

Thread Information