Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Top gear

Loved the ending of the programme with Jezza dropping his drum sticks and Hammond shouting what are you doing

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

How funny was the start of the show with Jeremy unplugging the band and calling them gizzy tissue!! and the top ten fastest songs in the chart.. I love every bit of it and laughed so much
    Super Mod

this was a briliant show. i was having withdrawal symptoms after the series finishing so this was great! james was so funny how he pronounced some of the bands!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    this was a briliant show. i was having withdrawal symptoms after the series finishing so this was great! james was so funny how he pronounced some of the bands!
    yeah, both him and clarkson said it was Grace Kelly singing Mika.. they don't have a clue!! As richard said, it is like discussing music with his dad
    Super Mod

Top Gear is Back

Top Gear is finally back. It's been on on the last two Sundays showing the Polar Special. This week it's the winter olympic games.

Sunday 05 August
    8:00pm - 9:00pm
    BBC2

Winter Olympics Special

The Top Gear team hit Norway for a Winter Olympics special in which they attempt Olympic events, but with cars. In a world first, the team fire a rocket-powered Mini off a ski jump, Jeremy and James tackle the Biathlon with the latest 4x4s, Richard stages a game of car ice hockey, and the new Jaguar XK races a speed skater.
    Last edited by Abigail; 04-08-2007 at 22:16.

Top Gear is the best show in the world They are so funny Richard is the best presenter but they are all good in their own way Cant wait for the new series

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Top Gear is finally back. It's been on on the last two Sundays showing the Polar Special. This week it's the winter olympic games.

Sunday 05 August
    BBC2

Winter Olympics Special

The Top Gear team hit Norway for a Winter Olympics special in which they attempt Olympic events, but with cars. In a world first, the team fire a rocket-powered Mini off a ski jump, Jeremy and James tackle the Biathlon with the latest 4x4s, Richard stages a game of car ice hockey, and the new Jaguar XK races a speed skater.
    JB, they are repeats from Last year but still worth watching.. I watched last night when they put the mini down the ski slope. very funny.. Can't wait for the new series to start over
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post

Sunday 05 August
    BBC2

Winter Olympics Special

JB, they are repeats from Last year but still worth watching.. I watched last night when they put the mini down the ski slope. very funny.. Can't wait for the new series to start over
    Ah righty, I didn't realise, I've not seen those episodes before. Last night's episode was hilarious with the rocket powered mini.
    Any idea when the new series starts?

new series won't start until late Autumn.. they have to wait to see if their crops grow from last series.. I can't wait for it to start again.
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm still in hysterics thinking about James trying to do his red line and sliding down the ski jump slope, and then Richard trying to dig a mark and the same thing happening - funniest bit seeing him on the walkie talkie sliding down the slope on his back whilst talking to Jeremy.

Oh and the realisation that he'd built the "wall" at the bottom of the wrong slope.

Thread Information