Thread: week 15 - 19 spoilers H&W

week 15 - 19 spoilers H&W

Monday 15th May 2006 - Ep 4101
    A vicious cyclone descends on the Bay. Kim wages a desperate bid for survival in the wake of his overdose. Flynn's decision to end his life throws his family in to turmoil. Amanda and Graham's marriage pushes Beth to the edge.

Tuesday 16th May 2006 - Ep 4102
    Summer Bay braces itself for devastation as the cyclone rips through town. Kim's heartbreaking fight for life continues.

Wed 17th May 2006 - Ep 4103
    Lives are on the line as the cyclone continues to terrorise the Bay. Leah is taken hostage by an enemy from the past.

Thursday 18th May 2006 - Ep 4104
    Tasha's world comes crumbling down around her when Robbie is swept away by raging flood waters. Leah's hostage nightmare intensifies as she struggles to escape her captor's clutches.

Friday 19th May 2006 - Ep 4105
    Morag's investigation of Project 56 leads to a violent showdown. Peter's re-appearance complicates Leah and Dan's estrangement.
    Last edited by Siobhan; 16-05-2006 at 12:15.
    Super Mod

I'm sure last friday was the season finale, hence all the cliffhangers...i think this is the start of the new season for australia?

yes this is the start of Austrailias new season, today they showed a mega long "previously on Home and away" which was good as i missed fridays.

CAnt wait for tomorrows episode.

Thread Information