Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb X Factor

i liked matt and chris. i too think that rebecca loos being on the programme has nothing to do with the david beckham incident and she shouldnt be judged on this programme because of it, remember if something did happen between the two of them and it probably did, then it takes two to tango!!!!!!
    but i must admit her singing was awful!!!!!
    Last edited by pookie1968uk; 30-05-2006 at 19:35.
    POOKIE

Yet again, i Love Sharon Osbourne, but she is the reson why Rebecca is coming back again tomorrow night. If she didn't say what she does say then the public wouldn't vote to hear what she has got to say to her the next time.
    Nikki not as good tonight, i've heard her sing on things before, and she was way better. Didn't think Matt was as good night either. Chris as good as last night if not better.

God i do love Sharon Osbourne!!!When she said she had to apoligise and then..... yeh But good on Sharon i can't stand Rebecca loos!

Chris Moyles has to win, i think he is fab!!!

Is Sharon rude to David Beckham too, it is it one rule for one and another for her "friends" - She is ruining this show with her juvenile remarks - I wish Rebecca Loos stood up to her and pointed out a few home truths - Not a fan of Ms. Loos but this is not the place for catty Osborne. What was the remark about the good boob job - you've had a few yourself Sharon.

David Beckham isn't in the show, plus David Beckham didn't go to the newspapers to be know for being a famous slut. Yes Sharon does go a bit too far at times with it, but who cares. Rebecca is famous for being a slut so she should get used to remarks like that. The boob job remark was a joke, saying that she should have had a better one, as it didn't look very good.

I know he's not on the show, but is she rude when she visits them!!!! they being best friends and all. I just think it's a little unfair she (Rebecca) and Posh for that matter, took all the slack and he was the hero of the hour. It's all getting out of hand now and someone needs to reign her back in.

Why would she have a go at him when she was him, he didn't go to the papers making alegations. Try to make him self famous. Her little plan back fired, and now she is know for being a little slut, she's brought it all on herself.
    They probably do tell Sharon to control herself, and i think she is, as i've heard her say worse things that that before, but it's freedom of speach, Sharon can say what she likes. At least she has some talent, unlike Rebecca.
    Rebecca can't complain anyway, coz all the time Sharon is being like she is to her, the public are voting to keep her in the show and raise money for her charity, so she should actually thank Sharon, for helping them raise more money, coz if Sharon didn't say what she does to her, then Rebecca would certainly be out of the show by now.

You are missing my point - she is having a go at Rebecca cos she claims to have had an affair with Becks (which he has yet to deny or confirm, so your own conclusions please) but she has never spoken out against Becks, and I know he didn't sell his story to a paper, but if Sharon is so big protecting her family etc... then surely Becks upset his with this story - you won't change my mind - don't like Rebecca or James Hewitt, but Mrs. Osborne looks like a panto dame now, very undignified.

She is saying what most people don't have the gut's to say, just coz it's on live tv, so what. She just doesn't like the girl, it's got nothing to do with David Beckham, althought that doesn't help her. (she doesn't like her vibe!! lol)
    I'm not trying to change your mind, just putting my point and opinion across, the same as you are trying to do.

all i can say is 'go sharon go sharon'
    if thats the way rebecca loos goes around making money then she must put up with the insults, she is a prostitute!

Thread Information