Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb X Factor

Former Coronation Street star Nikki Sanderson is the latest celebrity to be announced for The X Factor: Battle of the Stars.

The actress, who played hairdresser Candice Stowe for five years, joins Page 3 girl Michelle Marsh in the 16-24s category.

Other previously announced acts include Chris Moyles (over 25s), Gillian McKeith (over 25s), Paul Daniels & Debbie McGee (groups), and Lucy Benjamin (over 25s).

“Taking part on this show is a mile apart from my normal acting jobs," said Sanderson. "There won’t be the opportunity to re-take any fluffed lines and I’ll only get one shot each night to prove myself.”

The three remaining acts will be announced later this week in advance of the show's premiere next Monday.

so what did you all think of it tonight then?
    POOKIE

Sharon laying into Rebeccas Loos- brilliant!

Go Sharon go Sharon, love her bit with rebecca - excellent.
    Thought Nikki was awsome and that rugby bloke and Chris Moyles was way better than i though he'd be.

Can't believe Rebecca and James got through - they were awful. Maybe its just so we can watch Sharon laying into Rebecca again tomorrow (which was great tv!). Think Sharon has a good chance of winning this series as she has a good group. I on't think Simon has much chance of a win (although the chefs are quite fun to watch)

I thought Matt and Chris Were really good. Rebecca Loos has got to go tonight she was awful, Sharon was right to lay into her it was classic sharon osbourne. The chefs were hilarious i dont think anyof them could sing but i suppose thats the fun of it. paul and Debbie were definalty not the worst last night its a shame they went as i thought they were quite entertaining.

I don't think Sharon was right getting personal with Rebecca - did Posh have a word in her ear at her party. This is a charity singing competition, not a chance for Mrs. Osborne to show us how catty she can be. IMHO Rebecca did nothing wrong, and I have yet to hear Mr. Beckham deny her allegations. SO leave her alone.

How on earth is Rebecca Loo's a celebrity?? it does my head in just because she was "suppossed" to have had an affaird with david beckham how on earth does that make her a celebrity ???

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    I don't think Sharon was right getting personal with Rebecca - did Posh have a word in her ear at her party. This is a charity singing competition, not a chance for Mrs. Osborne to show us how catty she can be. IMHO Rebecca did nothing wrong, and I have yet to hear Mr. Beckham deny her allegations. SO leave her alone.
    She's atart who just wanted to be famous and throught that would help her. But this has nothing to do with the competition, she's stay in for longer so that people can keep watching Sharon have a go at her. Bring it on Mrs O.

I think Nikki and Matt are good singers and also Chris Moyles better than i expected Sharon laying into Rebecca was hilarious they were awful.

Thread Information