Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb X Factor

im not gonna be here when it starts is it gonna last a week like soapstar superstar or is it gonna be the proper length

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

they'll ahve to do it differently to the proper one because they're not gonna have like 10,000 celebrities audition lol so it'll probably a wekk or two

im not totally stupid lol what i ment was i it gonna be on just a saturday for a certain amount of weeks or every day for 2 weeks

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Westlife's Kian Egan's girlfriend and ex hollyoaker Jodie Albert is also being lined up for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Westlife's Kian Egan's girlfriend and ex hollyoaker Jodie Albert is also being lined up for the show.
    she was in a band too! before she was on Hollyoaks, some really hyped band that flopped. ha. the only ones i'm interested in are Lucy Benjamin and Chris Moyles, because it's something totally new for them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    she was in a band too! before she was on Hollyoaks, some really hyped band that flopped. ha. the only ones i'm interested in are Lucy Benjamin and Chris Moyles, because it's something totally new for them to do.
    She Jodie Albert was in that failed girlband Girl Thing and they had that totally rubbish song Last One Standing! lol

its been confirmed Chris Moyles is going to be on it. Im going to watch just for him, i think hes hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    Lucy was in Stars in their Eyes and has sang on an Abbamania tribute show. I prefer celebs who have never been any musical reality shows and tribute show before. Chris Moyles will be hilarious i am looking forward to him. I wonder who will be mentoring him Simon, Sharon or Louie?

Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles and Page 3 girl Michelle Marsh are among the names confirmed for the upcoming celebrity version of The X Factor.

Battle of the Stars will follow a similar format to the regular series, with an initial nine acts divided into three categories - 16-24s, over 25s and groups. Each category will be mentored by one of the three judges - Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne - although who gets which category won't be revealed until the first episode.

Beginning next Monday (May 29), the show will air at 9pm over eight consecutive nights on ITV1 and ITV2. The contestants will have to perform a new song every night to avoid being voted off.

The five acts confirmed so far include Moyles (over 25s), Marsh (16-24s), ex-EastEnders actress Lucy Benjamin (over 25s), celebrity dietician Gillian McKeith (over 25s) and husband-and-wife team Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee (groups).

The remaining acts are expected to be announced later this week.

Gillian MacKeith, wtf is that about?!

Thread Information