Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FA Cup champs!

Awsome game, nail bitter right to the end. Liverpool played rubbish first 20 minutes, but so lifted their game after that. Should have been 34 to Liverpool, there was no way he was off side (watch the re-play Ref.)
    Gerard, excellent as always two cracking goal, especailly the last one, Cisse great goal (weird bloke tho)
    Although West Ham played well and put up a really good fight, Liverpool were the better players in the end and did so well to win.

Totally how a final match should be played, nail biting til the end.

The crouch goal was slightly offside, you could see on the replay, and if it wasnt and the goal had been allowed i doubt that Cisse would have scored his.

It was a close call, but in my opinion, and those on BBC match of the day, it was on side. And wethere Cisse had scored or not after that is irrelevent, and can't be changed anyway. We won and that's the main thing.

well yeah, liverpool won, great if your a liverpool fan.

i think Parry is right by suggesting the use of a fourth sub in extra time. I think thats a good idea.

Yes i am, so yes it is great :-)
    Sub's an ok idea, i still perfer the way it is now.As people would save more of their sub's til the end, and then have a fresher team for if it went to extra time. Keep it as it is, no point changing something that ain't broke.

a shame for Harry Kewell, though. He didnt look to badly injured but been confirmed he tore his groin. Should only miss a bit of the world cup though.

Well if they think Rooney as gonna be fit after breaking a bone, i think the Harry will be ok too.
    I think he looked more tired than anything on Saturday.

At the start of the match i thought west ham deserved to win but by the end of the game liverpoool had upped their game and deserved that win. Especially Gerrard who0 scorred some great goals

yeah he did look tired, according to reds officials he should be fine for the second group game. He impressed me in the first half, especially as he has had some dreadful games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Awsome game, nail bitter right to the end. Liverpool played rubbish first 20 minutes, but so lifted their game after that. Should have been 34 to Liverpool, there was no way he was off side (watch the re-play Ref.)
    Gerard, excellent as always two cracking goal, especailly the last one, Cisse great goal (weird bloke tho)
    Although West Ham played well and put up a really good fight, Liverpool were the better players in the end and did so well to win.

Totally how a final match should be played, nail biting til the end.
    cisse is definitely a weird bloke! he is so hit and miss. scored a fantastic goal on saturday but other times fails to produce anything at all. he is a showman but im sure he will have left liverpool this summer.
    POOKIE

Thread Information