Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: MSN Quiz Scores/Leaderboard

Emz,

I woudl like to play next week, how do I do it?

Have been "out of orbit" for a while cause been buying a house and studying for my exams but am allowed out to play again now!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    lol Hi Em - the way to play is very easy. Simply add me to your msn contact list (my addy is in my profile) and then each quiz night, I invite all players that wish to play on the night into one convo and we go from there. Any probs, pm me and I'll run through it more with you, but I always go through the rules at the start of the quiz so everyone is clear. And unless notice is given, it will always be at 8pm on either a fri/sat or sun rotating fortnightly (except this week when my internet went bad )

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    lol Hi Em - the way to play is very easy. Simply add me to your msn contact list (my addy is in my profile) and then each quiz night, I invite all players that wish to play on the night into one convo and we go from there. Any probs, pm me and I'll run through it more with you, but I always go through the rules at the start of the quiz so everyone is clear. And unless notice is given, it will always be at 8pm on either a fri/sat or sun rotating fortnightly (except this week when my internet went bad )
    thanks emz, just let me know when we next play!

The next quiz will be next Saturday at 8pm instead of last night as it should have been - i'll be putting a calendar reminder on too for everyone

The next quiz will be next Saturday at 8pm instead of last night as it should have been - i'll be putting a calendar reminder on too for everyone
    yay thanks ems, ill try and remember lol! if say we cant be on at like 8 but come on at like 5 or 10 past will it still be alright for us to join in then?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Of course you can - if I say 8pm at least then the majority of people that want to join in can try and ensure they are online, but as soon as you come online, give me a nudge and I'll add you to the convo.

I may shorten the quiz to 10 questions this time though to prevent running through into Big Bro and other programmes that I know people wish to watch, plus with me having to run up and downstairs last time for Liam, it may ensure that it will be completed by 9pm

Of course you can - if I say 8pm at least then the majority of people that want to join in can try and ensure they are online, but as soon as you come online, give me a nudge and I'll add you to the convo.

I may shorten the quiz to 10 questions this time though to prevent running through into Big Bro and other programmes that I know people wish to watch, plus with me having to run up and downstairs last time for Liam, it may ensure that it will be completed by 9pm
    oh ok then cool thanks!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I totally forgot about Saturday I didn't go on line until half-past 8 then seen jessie's post and remembered about the quiz. What a twit Anyway I will remember this saturday. I've stuck a post it on the comp

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Just a reminder for everyone - MSN Quiz is tonight at 8pm

I wish I didnt have to work.
    I hope im home for the next one...

Thread Information