Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: MSN Quiz Scores/Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    If there is I will have to miss it. I'm supposed to be going into town to watch the fireworks display to mark the end of the Edinburgh Festival, it's starts at 9pm but hey guess what flamming rain is forecast with some thunder for good measure so I may not get there. If I'm not on-line at 8pm start without me. Have fun everyone.
    hope the rain holds off so the fireworks go ahead
    Me detects a hint of sarcasim in you voice DM Yes the rain did hold of and we did attend the fireworks display. Spectacular it was 30,000 people standing in the Princes street watching the fireworks display while the Scottish Chamber Orchestra played in Prince's Street gardens with the music being played on loud speakers. We nearly didn't go as it was pouring down with rain most of the day but it eased of at tea-time.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    If there is I will have to miss it. I'm supposed to be going into town to watch the fireworks display to mark the end of the Edinburgh Festival, it's starts at 9pm but hey guess what flamming rain is forecast with some thunder for good measure so I may not get there. If I'm not on-line at 8pm start without me. Have fun everyone.
    hope the rain holds off so the fireworks go ahead
    Me detects a hint of sarcasim in you voice DM Yes the rain did hold of and we did attend the fireworks display. Spectacular it was 30,000 people standing in the Princes street watching the fireworks display while the Scottish Chamber Orchestra played in Prince's Street gardens with the music being played on loud speakers. We nearly didn't go as it was pouring down with rain most of the day but it eased of at tea-time.
    i was actually trying to be nice lol! glad you had a good time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Only pulling your leg babes. I had a really good time watching the fireworks, they lasted for an hour with the orcherstra playing all the way through the event. I haven't been up town to see the fireworks for a few years as it used to be on a Saturday night at 10.30 but there was some trouble with drunken teenagers, so the council changed it to a Sunday at 10.30, but this year they brought it forward to 9pm.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

is there a quiz this week? i cant remember the last time i actually got to join in one lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'll be around today for a quiz.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information