Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion

what does the numbers on tashas foot mean

We're all thinking the same that it may of been Zoe and she is using Peter for some reason. Sometime ago we did see a very quick scene with Zoe in, so maybe all this "secret" stuff with Peter will have something to do with her returning to the Bay.

This would tie in with the reason for Peter having all those files and maybe Zoe is threatening to hurt Leah if Peter didn't do whatever it is that she wants???? But why is he trying to take Leah from Dan?

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty_g
    what does the numbers on tashas foot mean
    I don't know I've been trying to work that one out myself..

21006 = could it be a date i.e 2nd October 06, perhaps when her baby will be born?

How could they send Alf down for 9 months. Thats shocking. How much does every one hate Josh.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I don't know I've been trying to work that one out myself..

21006 = could it be a date i.e 2nd October 06, perhaps when her baby will be born?
    that is exactly the same thing i tought but how could tasha get a tattoo without knowing.

how stupid does josh look with that beard he just looks like a bigger prat than he already is.
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 30-06-2006 at 18:04.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    that is exactly the same thing i tought but how could tasha get a tattoo without knowing.
    It was when she was being kept in the shed by the believers, they drugged her and Tash woke up to find her foot was hurting?

how stupid does josh look with that beard he just looks like a bigger prat than he already is.
    Very and I hate him espec now he has got Alf sent to jail. I have a feeling, by the way that everyone was threatening to kill him last night that this may be leading up to a "Whodunnit"

Speaking of which, who do we think turned Graham's life machine off? Going by the way Robbie looked when Tony told Beth and him the news I automatically thought that it was him, then I thought maybe it was Tony or Matilda even...

well all my moneys on robbie, because beth looked too shocked and robbie looked like he was expecting the call
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    well all my moneys on robbie, because beth looked too shocked and robbie looked like he was expecting the call
    I agree, it was the guilty look he had on his face, the way he moved his eyes..

I think robbie, Beth was too shocked however i reckon the blame may get put on her. However Kit and Maddie were all out at the time so it could be anyone. Left us on a real cliffhanger. Im glad someone turned it off though. Still cant believe Alf was sent down its just harsh. How could they do that to him.

I wouldn't like to be Josh when Alf gets out. Morag to the rescue I love her she's a character who doesn't have a lot going on but at the same time she is involved in a lot.

I'm glad that Graham's life support has been turned off by whoever mainly because it means Amanda now can't get her hands on his money and "evil" Josh's Proect 56 could end up going up in smoke.

Home and Away always seem to leave us with cliffhangers for the following week or when switching to the other storylines mid week. Also the fact that there are several storylines running at once:

Alf/Josh - Will Morag get Alf out?

Beth/Graham/Amanda - whodunnit?

Peter - What's he up to?

Sally coping with the loss of her husband.

Amanda - Will the truth come out about her deviousness?

Thread Information