Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: House

I'm just watching it now Didn't see it coming.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Spoiler:

I thought it was a joke at first! When Thirteen and Foreman ran over I thought Kutner was going to sit up or something and he was just playing a sick joke.

I really quite liked his character. I wonder what they will do now whether they will replace his character or not..
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 07-04-2009 at 22:08.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Spoiler:
    I'm sat here crying. Kutner was my favourite, he was funny even in the most serious moments. The music at the end with his funeral was beautiful.

I kept thinking it was all a joke and they got it wrong. Wish I knew why he did it.

It was good of the producers to keep his exit under wraps. As sad and shocking as it is, it would have been ruined had we found out weeks ago

Check out the official site for a memorial video http://www.fox.com/kutner/
    Last edited by Abigail; 07-04-2009 at 22:47.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Spoiler:
    Yeah it would...glad I don't really read any detailed spoilers on House and I didn't see the promo video for this weeks either. Though if you look at it its quite clever they have included a shot of Kutner.

The song was Lose You by Pete Yorn. Agree with you about the ending.
    The bit where Thirteen and Foreman held hands was nice. Glad he let her back in. Though Taub breaking down at the end was so sad.

I almost wanted Kutner to be murdered, like House thought. He looked so desperate at the end, he needs an explanation because as Wilson (I think) said its a mystery to him. Although he did find that sad photo at the end...
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 07-04-2009 at 23:06.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Spoiler:
    Interview with Kal Penn about his exit http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/...exclusive.html
    Thanks CrazyLea

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (07-04-2009)

omg meatloaf!!!!
    he is one of my faves!!!

Having watched the episode again...
    Spoiler:
    House and Taub are having a discussion and Taub is saying how he doesn't think suicide is always a cry for help and then House goes:

"Good thing you got some. Or you'd have tried it again and gotten it right."

What is House referring too?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Spoiler:
    House and Taub are having a discussion and Taub is saying how he doesn't think suicide is always a cry for help and then House goes:

Spoiler:
    Maybe Taub has tried to kill himself before. The something House is referring to could be counselling.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Maybe Taub has tried to kill himself before. The something House is referring to could be counselling.
    Yeah...that would make sense. Hope we get some sort of explanation in a later episode.

OMG I god just saw the spoilers for this episode sounds like a great episode i am really exicited to watch.

Oh just realised how many people actually like House on this forum now i have been on this forum from the beginning and I was going on about how much i loved House from the beginning however there wasnt as much love for it before then there is now.
    Last edited by angelblue; 08-04-2009 at 22:40.
    angelblue

Thread Information