Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: House

Double post sorry.
    5x24
    Spoiler:
    Bit disappointed. I was expecting so much more from it, especially as a season finale.

Disappointed it was all a hallucination. Wanted it to be real. What was with Cuddy dropping House off with Wilson! And that whole hallucination thing was definitely not the biggest shock in House history as promised in the promo!

Waiting until the last episode to kill Kutner would've made for a more shocking finale, because nothing after that could really be as shocking. (although I acknowledge that probably wasn't possible with Kal going off to his new job).
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I'm so tempted to read your spoiler Haven't watched the episode yet, I actually forgot about it being on.

Don't read it! Watch it.

I can't really say anything else without spoiling it so I'll just leave it at that! Quick go watch it now!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

It is something that I won't see coming? Don't tell me if my idea about a Huddy baby is right

Going to get ready for bed then settle down with a hot chocolate and watch it

You probably won't see it coming, but then you look back and its not that surprising...I can't say anymore without spoiling.

You'll get it when you see the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Double post sorry.
    5x24
    Spoiler:
    Bit disappointed. I was expecting so much more from it, especially as a season finale.

Disappointed it was all a hallucination. Wanted it to be real. What was with Cuddy dropping House off with Wilson! And that whole hallucination thing was definitely not the biggest shock in House history as promised in the promo!

Waiting until the last episode to kill Kutner would've made for a more shocking finale, because nothing after that could really be as shocking. (although I acknowledge that probably wasn't possible with Kal going off to his new job).
    Spoiler:
    WTF? So his whole life, the whole five seasons have been a hallucination? That's one of the worst season finales I've ever seen. What a let down.

After the episode where Kutner killed himself I thought the finale would be difficult to compare. It was such a gripping and emotional episode, should definitely have been the finale.

Very disappointed

Maybe there were hidden clues in the episode that I didn't pick up on. I'd watch it again to see but it's a rather tedious and boring episode. Worst in a long time.
    Last edited by Abigail; 13-05-2009 at 02:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Spoiler:
    WTF? So his whole life, the whole five seasons have been a hallucination? That's one of the worst season finales I've ever seen. What a let down.
    Spoiler:

The whole five seasons? I think it was just sex with Cuddy he hallucinated?

Found this analysis of s5 finale on facebook. I understand it now.

Spoiler:
    In a final attempt to provoke Cuddy into examining her true feelings for him, House announces to everyone in the main lobby of the hospital that he had sexual relations with Cuddy. Cuddy responds by confronting him in a hallway, and then firing him after he suggests that they move in together. House consults Wilson, and then goes to talk to Cuddy in her office, and she seems confused about what he said. House realizes that her reactions do not add up, and that something is wrong with his analysis of the situation. He then has a flashback to the night before when he thought he told Cuddy that he needed her help with his addiction. He suddenly confronts the reality of what has happened: he never told Cuddy he was hallucinating that night, his final words of the evening were: her "go suckle the ******* child who makes you happy"; she left the office and went home, never accompanying him to his apartment. His memory of her staying by his side while he detoxed was a hallucination, and, in fact, he spent the night popping Vicodin by himself. In reality, House and Cuddy did not have sex; House's experience was just himself walking around the house, intoxicated on the pills.

House snaps back to reality, with a hallucination of Amber saying in his ear, "So this is the story you made up about who you are. It's a nice one," to which a hallucination of Kutner adds "Too bad it isn't true."

I'm happy the final person mentioned there made an appearance

Spoiler:
    Yeah it was nice to see Kutner again, if only as a hallucination!

Having watched the finale again, the last bit, where he goes into the office, talks with Cuddy, realises she has no idea what he is on about, the realisation that it was all a hallucination, the revelation montage..those scenes are really good, and emotional, fab acting. And you can tell Cuddy does love House really. The rest of it was still kind of boring.

I think as long as Cuddy and House get together at some point, I'm ok with the hallucination. I kind of get why they did it, like if they had had sex it might have ruined the chemistry, lead to loads of awkwardness, the physch ward can lead to more possibilities of storylines? I still don't like that they didn't get together though.

Ahh 5 months! I don't think I can wait that long! I watched the Kutner episode today. Sadness.

I've been watching the season three repeats on Hallmark, 8pm & 10pm weekdays.

Last night's episode was One Day, One Room. This is one of the best episodes through the five seasons, we learn more about House and he gets in touch with his emotional side.

I can't wait for Family Matters, episode 22/23 I think. Always makes me cry.

Season three is the best, it has several of my favourite episodes in. I love Autopsy.

Thread Information