Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look Hollyoaks on E4

aww that was so sad poor mandy and tony and baby grace

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

yeah they have, so so sad!

they could have got someone to play the ambulance man who could act!!! hes awful

OMG how sad was that episode! Im in tears, that was sooooo sad, Terrific acting from Sarah Dunn and Nick Pickard! I agree that ambulance man was an awful actor! I was started crying at the bit where Mandy wouldn't let go of her! That was one of the best storylines ive seen in aaaaaaaages on a soap! Well Done Hollyoaks!
    Last edited by x Amby x; 11-05-2006 at 19:31.

IT was the music at the end. Oh my God. how emotional. The acting was fab.

I even thought Mel and the meeting was good. did but a bit of a downer on my evening but it was really really great.

i think all the people in the storyline were fab except the paramedic it was a great ep and i hope they win an award for it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

yea that was a great episode specially the ending of the one before it was so realistic when mandy was running with grace excellent epi!

Fantastic episode, well done hollyoaks!

still blubbing as i think of it!

I haven't been moved to tears by a soap in years. Hollyoaks is so much better when they get rid of the rubbish characters and focus on decent storylines. Justin, Becca, Mandy, Tony, Hannah, Nancy and Max were all crying and Mel was pretty depressed as well. So sad but well done Hollyoaks. Great work. Just wish J/Becca had gotten away together - not that I want them to leave, I just want them together.

Absolutely outstanding tonight. I cried my eyes out the whole episode. It was so heartbreaking. Acting in that episode was superb. I personally think this is alot better than the similiar storyline in Eastenders right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingQueen
    Absolutely outstanding tonight. I cried my eyes out the whole episode. It was so heartbreaking. Acting in that episode was superb. I personally think this is alot better than the similiar storyline in Eastenders right now.
    i agree this was a lot better than it is with eastenders

Thread Information