Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: First Look Hollyoaks on E4

to me, a good soap is one where you want to watch the next episode straight away, and with Hollyoaks I often find myself compelled to switch over to e4 rather than watch Emmedale

Hollyoaks is getting better and better, tonights was a great episode, cant wait to see what's next in this latest love square.

A good first look E4 episode tonight. Do you notice though how Channel 4 promote their other shows on Hollyoaks?! It was only last week that Clare told Warren that "Justin was acting like Tony Soprano" from the Sopranos, and in today's first look episode, Spike asked John Paul why he never watched the Sopranos and John Paul replied that his sisters hog the tv all the time watching Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. It's clever how C4 are promoting their own shows through Hollyoaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    A good first look E4 episode tonight. Do you notice though how Channel 4 promote their other shows on Hollyoaks?! It was only last week that Clare told Warren that "Justin was acting like Tony Soprano" from the Sopranos, and in today's first look episode, Spike asked John Paul why he never watched the Sopranos and John Paul replied that his sisters hog the tv all the time watching Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. It's clever how C4 are promoting their own shows through Hollyoaks.
    i find it really funny! so they watch Ugly Betty at ten or whatever, what happens when they switch E4 on at six thirty?
    Last edited by Jada-GDR; 20-04-2007 at 16:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    i find it really funny! so they watch Ugly Betty at ten or whatever, what happens when they switch E4 on at six thirty?
    They're so unsubtle

how heartbreaking were the scenes between Tom and Max. i was just sat there hoping Tom would agree to go home but knew he wouldnt
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

anyone know who sung the song at the start of today's episode?

I've tried searching around using the lyrics, but haven't been able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    anyone know who sung the song at the start of today's episode?

I've tried searching around using the lyrics, but haven't been able to find it.
    They put the lyrics on the channel4.com/hollyoaks website every friday [by the following monday at latest I think] it tells you the name of the artist and song
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 17-07-2007 at 21:13.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Bryan (18-07-2007)

anyone see tonights episode on e4?? was really sad and for me completly unexpected

I did I wonder what was the matter with the baby....eptopic? ....now I have to watch firstlook tommorow
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 09-08-2007 at 22:00.

Noooo, Jackie!!! I feel so sorry for her at the moment, she is my fav McQueen, and she really isnt coping well at the moment, which is understandable

Thread Information