Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sibling Shock

Sibling Shock

Just found this on the Supanet homepage. They've got to be kidding with this one though, seriously.

New Mitchell set for Square

Grant and Phil Mitchell are set for a shock when they discover they have a half-brother, in a gripping new 'EastEnders' storyline.

The two hardmen will be stunned when their unknown sibling comes out of the wood work looking to trace his roots.

It is soon revealed that the new addition to the Mitchell clan is the product of a secret affair Eric Mitchell, the father of Grant and Phil, had behind wife Peggy's back.

However, rather than be a happy family reunion, Phil, played by actor Steve McFadden, and his long lost sibling will soon be at loggerheads with each other.

Grant will not be in Albert Square to meet his brother as actor Ross Kemp who plays the tough guy is taking a break from the soap.

A show insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "He is a respectable highly intelligent university graduate who has decided to trace his roots.

"Phil and his new brother will take an instant dislike to each other."

-----

I put it here cos it's got a source (Daily Star) but if it needs to be moved to rumours (because of the sheer WTF nature of the story) then go ahead mods.

sounds good, looks like the nice Phil won't be lasting to long then probably end up going back to his hard man ways, and losing his temper.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

With EE these days anything is possible. It would mean that there would be another Mitchell in the square because it appears that TPTB are under the mistaken impression that EE is nothing without the Magnificent Mitchells
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

thay have got to be Joking another Mitchell Brother?

This could make sense!!! The woman who Jane did say on another program that there will be another mitchell on the way and everyone assumed she was talking about her been pregnant for grant!!!
    Super Mod

this will be a good storyline and ut be good to watch wounder if he be like phil and grant or like little ben

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Grant taking another break.....god he'll be catching Sharon up soon! Hope this is true and if it is I wish Eric was alive, it'd be a second firework night!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Grant taking another break.....god he'll be catching Sharon up soon! Hope this is true and if it is I wish Eric was alive, it'd be a second firework night!
    I'm glad it's only a break though! I didn't know that he was coming back.

Surprising storyline. It's quite similar to when Dennis turned up out of the blue.

I assume the woman Eric had an affair with was of better class than Peggy. I know it doesn't necesairily follow going to Univeristy, but she did at least care that her son was getting a good education.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    This could make sense!!! The woman who Jane did say on another program that there will be another mitchell on the way and everyone assumed she was talking about her been pregnant for grant!!!
    What programme was that?

I'm a bit confused. In Inside Soap it hinted strongly (a while ago) that Jane was having a baby with Grant. Do you think Inside Soap got it wrong, and the source actually said another Mitchell was arriving, which they assumed mean't that Jane was having a baby?!

If that makes sense?! lol.

Sounds good. I wonder if peggy will dislike him too.

Thread Information