Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Script Idol 2006 - Applicants Required

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    when will the competition start?
    it will depend on how soon i get 10 applicants, if i get more i rely on their reason for wanting to enter the competition.

i am hoping to start at the end of june at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    it will depend on how soon i get 10 applicants, if i get more i rely on their reason for wanting to enter the competition.

i am hoping to start at the end of june at the latest.
    well if it starts at the end of june then i might apply, cos ill have loads of time then
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

There has a been a change to the application process.

All you now have to do is tell us the reason why you want to take part in the competion.

Send your reason via pm/email to me asap.
    Oh great....and after i spent all that time being un-lazy Oh well i better get PMing then!

So far I have had applications from:

cornetgal
    daveywavey
    samantha nixon
    feeling yellow
    fanatic loves dennis
    the watts rule
    jada gdr
    abi
    jojomum
    big bro fan
    vixie lou

anyone who is intrested in joining i need you to send me your reaosn why you want to be in it to me via pm/email.

THIS LIST IS THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED, AND DOES NOT AS YET GUARANTEE A PLACE ON THE COMPETITION. THE FINAL LIST OF CONTESTANTS WILL BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
    Last edited by Bryan; 19-05-2006 at 19:19.

whoo seven! three more, come on people! i would jump on this chance (well, as you can see i did...) are you going to judge it bry?

The Judges Of Script Idol 2006 Have Now Been Confirmed:

Bondboffin

An experienced script/screenwriter. Winner of the Soapboards Best Scripwriter 2005 at the SBS awards, BB has written two plays that have been performed at the Birmingham REP by Professional actors. He also writes one of Soapboards long running soap operas Devon Seas. BB promises to give credit where it is due, but he will not tolerate rubbish! Contestants beware!!!

Siobhan
    Siobhan is one of Soapboards Moderating team, and is a keen reader of scripts on Soapboards. She promises that she will be a fair and considerate judge, and give contestants her honest opinion.

Jessie Wallace

One of Soapboards most loved members. Jessie Wallace has a creative side to her, being one of Soapboards greatest banner makers. JW promises to be a nice and friendly judge, so all you contestants have nothing to worry about as far as shes concerned!

The Judges Of Script Idol 2006 Have Now Been Confirmed:

Bondboffin

An experienced script/screenwriter. Winner of the Soapboards Best Scripwriter 2005 at the SBS awards, BB has written two plays that have been performed at the Birmingham REP by Professional actors. He also writes one of Soapboards long running soap operas Devon Seas. BB promises to give credit where it is due, but he will not tolerate rubbish! Contestants beware!!!

Siobhan
    Siobhan is one of Soapboards Moderating team, and is a keen reader of scripts on Soapboards. She promises that she will be a fair and considerate judge, and give contestants her honest opinion.

Jessie Wallace

One of Soapboards most loved members. Jessie Wallace has a creative side to her, being one of Soapboards greatest banner makers. JW promises to be a nice and friendly judge, so all you contestants have nothing to worry about as far as shes concerned!

Oh wow, the judges sound fab () This is soo exciting

Looks like we have our simon cowell (Bryan cough cough) can i take part i dont e-mail people because of well reasons i have. If i had to say why i want to take part would be because i love writing comedy and i think im a good writer anyone can judge me by reading my new soap
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Looks like we have our simon cowell (Bryan cough cough) can i take part i dont e-mail people because of well reasons i have. If i had to say why i want to take part would be because i love writing comedy and i think im a good writer anyone can judge me by reading my new soap
    i'll take that as your entry, ill add you to the list of applicants and let you know if your a contestant by the end of the month

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Simon, I mean, Bry - ermmm, be nice please Or I'll evict myself But not before tipping 3 glasses of water over you and then starting to correct your spelling typos

Thread Information