Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Script Idol 2006 - Applicants Required

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    true, ill discuss the matter with my the judes, maybe just let the judges know whose script is whose, as judges arent meant to be unbiased anyway
    thats a good idea, dont say whose they are until the voting's finished. ooh, i'm looking forward to it!

your work will be sent via pm intially so no one copies ideas.

however it will be announced whose script is whose so the judges and public can follow trough the natural progression of each contestant throughout the contest, as on x factor.

i am cosidering whether to contain an element of a public poll aswell as the judges votes, where both are added together to get the final score, as used on bbc reality shows.
    Yeah i think that would be a brilliant idea, then the votes can be combined to get a score....maybe you could post the scripts individually then the members/judges can vote and then you can reveal to the contestants which scripts belong to who.
    Anyway, i think it's a brilliant idea to get the soapboard members to vote as well, i think they will feel more involved with the competition.

The finalists for Script Idol 2006 are...

cornetgal
    daveywavey
    samantha nixon
    fanatic loves dennis
    the watts rule
    jada gdr
    abi
    jojomum
    feeling yellow
    vixie lou

Congratulations to you 10!

I will PM/Email each of you with information on the competetion and the first entry tonight/tomorrow.

the competition will start next friday for the public to view the scripts. All will be revaled to the public then!
    Last edited by Bryan; 04-06-2006 at 11:43.

I hate to be a bother but i have to drop out the contest. Im so sorry but im on holiday soon and my computer is having work done on it. Im so sorry good luck to everyone competing.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    I hate to be a bother but i have to drop out the contest. Im so sorry but im on holiday soon and my computer is having work done on it. Im so sorry good luck to everyone competing.
    Well why did you bother joning up when you knew youd be on holiday?

felling yellow has kindly offered to take your place on the competiton so all is okay

Well why did you bother joning up when you knew youd be on holiday?

felling yellow has kindly offered to take your place on the competiton so all is okay
    Because i only found out yesterday. I cant help it. Im sorry.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Thread Information