Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i don't understand

Unhappy i don't understand

ok well i have recently asked this boy out like last night in fact and he wanted me to text him as there is no other way and i have been worried as to what he will say we normally talk as though we are girlfriend and boyfriend though and now after plucking up the courage and asking him he hasnt given me an answer i have no realised i will not talk to him or see him for 2 weeks and i need an answer i dont know what to do or say and i am not sure as to if he likes me can someone please help and give me advice soon he is leaving to night thank you xxx

Thank You Kim131 For My Great Banner

you need to know if he feels the same way about you, maybe you could try ringing him or meeting up with him before he goes tonight he'll probably tell you when he's ready, if he hasn texted back yet then its obvious he's definatley thinking about it good luck anyway xxx

well he has told me he likes me this is what i dont understand as to why he hasnt said yer i fell silly and i was due to meet him today but he is having a family get together so it will be impossible

maybe hes a little busy at the moment then ,im sure he could spare 5 minutes so he can pop round the back and talk to you or something maybe evn just a phone call, does he want to see you today

he said he did but like his cousin didnt want to come out and so he didnt which i was devestated about i just want him to like me back

his ocusin didnt want to come out so he didnt either? it seems like he likes you just keep tring to talk to him

yer i just got off the fone to him and i said dw bout what i said and he said he wanted 2 think bout it and get back to me

that should be okay then maybe you should leave it for a bit then , ask him when he gets back from wherever he's going he'll have had time to think about it then...hopefully the answer will be yes...by the way try not to use too much text talk the mods dont like it

oh i havent got texting anyway and i think that i have done what i can do i just have to hope and hope it will be a yes thank you for everything you have helped me alot xx

your welcome i hope ive helped you i think he just need a bit of time to think

Thread Information