Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 14th May - 19th May

Cool Corrie Spoilers 14th May - 19th May

Airs Sunday, May 14 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

This is the first episode of tonight's double-bill. Another episode follows straight after.

In Underworld the day starts as normal, but it’s not long before Sally exclaims that she has lost her engagement ring. Danny doesn’t take the girls too seriously until Leanne realises her purse is missing too. It’s obvious that there is a thief at work, so Danny orders the girls to open their lockers. It comes to Kelly's turn and everyone is stunned to see all the loot sitting there. Kelly is utterly bewildered as Danny calls the police on her. Kelly is arrested and as she is frogmarched from the factory Lloyd catches sight of the commotion. She swears she is innocent but he is completely confused by his girlfriend’s arrest. Later that night he naively confides in Becky (Katherine Kelly), who tries to kiss him. Will Lloyd reciprocate whilst Kelly is locked up in a cell for the night?

Over in the Platts’, David comes home to find Sarah standing in the living room searching through the mail. There is a suspicious looking card addressed to Gail so Sarah opens it. The siblings share their shock as they read yet another card signed by ‘Richard’. Gail comes home after a drink in the pub with Sally, so Sarah tries to hide it from her mum as she doesn’t want her upsetting any more. But will poor Gail find it?

And it’s delight all round as Roy’s Rolls gets the green light from the Health Inspector. Frankie and Roy are relieved but then realise that they will have to win back all the customers they have lost. Jack comes in to plead for Vera’s job back but will Roy relent?

Also, Norris is out his wheelchair but he insists on going back to work even though Rita offers to give him time off until he recovers.
    Airs Sunday, May 14 2006 at 20:00 BST on ITV1

This is the second episode of tonight's double-bill.

Becky has been brought in for questioning and denies framing Kelly. As there is no other evidence to back up Kelly’s claims, the detective has no choice but to charge innocent Kelly with theft. Eventually she is released and Steve brings her back to Weatherfield where she wastes no time in confronting Becky. But Becky has the brass neck of denying everything, and even tells Kelly that she and Lloyd have been having an affair. Poor Kelly is at her wits end, but kind Joanne puts her up at her flat as Kelly feels she can’t go back to Lloyds. Later on Lloyd goes back to his flat to confront manipulative Becky over setting up Kelly. How will Becky react to Lloyd’s claims?

Over in the salon, Sarah tells Grandmother Audrey about the latest card her mother has received. Sarah is really concerned about her mother, and is convinced she is just putting up a brave front for the family. Later that evening, Gail and David are relaxing at home when the phone rings; it’s Phil asking how she is. Although she is shocked to hear his voice, she tries to be polite. But David is furious that his mum is talking to the prime suspect, and pulls the phone cord out of the socket in disgust.

And in Roy’s Rolls, Jack begs Roy to give Vera her job back although he will need to apologise to her first. Will Roy relent and give Vera another chance?

Airs Monday, May 15 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

The police arrive swiftly and promise to check up on Gail’s ex, Phil, and take the card away for tests. She is still in a terrible state, so Jason offers to change the locks for her. Later on, Gail offers to buy the family fish and chips for tea as she can’t face cooking. Everybody happily tucks into their dinner but events are about to take a sinister twist which turns Gail’s world upside down.

Poor Rita is still in the cupboard, unable to retaliate when Norris and his date begin to criticise her taste in furnishings. Norris’s girlfriend then suggests a smooch but he gets cold feet, and the date comes to an abrupt end when Rita falls out of the cupboard! She later apologises to Norris and begs for the chance to explain, but he feels humiliated and gives her short shrift.

Elsewhere, Sally is unimpressed when Kevin invites Craig over for tea, so tells Kevin that he has to do the cooking. Sally, however, is impressed when Craig arrives because he has brought her wine and flowers. But what will Rosie make of this sweet gesture?

Airs Tuesday, May 16 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

David is still poorly and takes the day off school. Gail checks the post but nothing sinister has arrived so she heads off to work. But later on in the day Gail comes back to check on David and sees an envelope standing on the kitchen table. She pulls a card from it and reads the printed message inside: ’Get well soon David. Richard’. She immediately realises that someone must have put it in the house and starts to panic. She screams upstairs for David to see if he is ok. David is unharmed and again accuses Phil of being the culprit, as he had a key to the house. Later on, Audrey comes over to see if Gail is ok, and notices a drop of blood on the card. Gail wonders if this will lead them to the perpetrator and wastes no time in calling the police. The evil poison pen writer is soon to be discovered!

Over in the Kabin, Rita lets Norris go early to prepare for his hot date, and Rita and Emily watch at a discreet distance as he sets off for his liaison. Rita then decides to go and get some belongings from her old flat and ends up feeling so relaxed there that she falls asleep. She wakes up hearing Norris and his girlfriend’s voices approaching the door, so she panics and hides in a cupboard. Will Norris catch her in the flat?

And in Streetcars, Claire takes over the switch and the lads are annoyed when she bans smoking on the premises and starts spring cleaning!

Airs Friday, May 19 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

Gail is still in turmoil. She manages to conceal her true feelings from the children who think she is worrying about recent events. She later seeks out her mother and tells Audrey her fears. Her mum can’t help but ridicule her daughter, telling her it’s absurd to suggest such a thing. But Gail can’t rest now until she finds out who is behind the cards so she sets about a trap that will unmask the perpetrator for good. What does sleuth Gail have up her sleeve?

Over in the Peacocks’, Ashley receives a letter from Matt’s solicitor suggesting a meeting with Josh. This infuriates Ashley who is too angry to notice Claire’s excitement when she feels the baby kick. Ashley realises that he is being insensitive to his pregnant wife, but Claire understands and insists they will face Matt Ramsden together.

Elsewhere, Dev is hurt when he discovers that Shelley has been babysitting the twins. He decides to offer Sunita his house and move into the shop flat in order to give his estranged family a decent home.

And Rita is still missing her flat and speaks to Emily about the prospect of moving back into number three. Will Emily agree to have Norris back?

Airs Friday, May 19 2006 at 20:30 BST on ITV1

Audrey and Gail decide to wait for the late postal delivery before pointing the finger of suspicion at the person they now believe is sending the cards. When nothing arrives Gail starts to get more confused and when the police arrive to say they have tracked Phil down in the area she doesn’t know what, or who, to believe.

It is the day of Kelly’s first court appearance and she is determined to clear her name. With Lloyd at her side she heads off for court and enters a not guilty plea. Lloyd then convinces her to run the gauntlet in the Rovers and it isn’t long before her pleas for a fair hearing from her colleagues starts to strike a chord. One by one they start to wonder if she is in fact telling the truth. Will she be able to convince them to let her work with them all once more?

It is a big day for the Peacocks as Ashley prepares to visit the solicitor to discuss Matt’s claims for access visits. Bev agrees to go with Claire to her anti-natal class whilst Ashley heads of to see the lawyer. He is not best pleased when the solicitor suggests letting Matt have gradual contact with Josh.

Whilst Ashley is concerned about losing contact with his son Dev is anxious to try and have less contact with his daughter. Amber is not keen about moving to Finland with her mother but Dev is more concerned with his latest plans to let Sunita and the twins move into the house. Seeing how upset Amber is by his indifference he offers to let her stay the night.
    Last edited by alan45; 06-05-2006 at 07:12.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

so this is the week we see the card writer revealed so was becky just being nice to kelly to get closer to Lloyd or something why else would she do that

the person writing the cards is David,didn't you know that!

ye i know the writer just didnt want to revela it incase other people didnt

Oh!! I didnt know it was david! I suspected him but then thought it would be too obvious and he wouldnt do that to his mum,nasty kid,cant stand him!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Oh!! I didnt know it was david! I suspected him but then thought it would be too obvious and he wouldnt do that to his mum,nasty kid,cant stand him!
    I've thought it for a while. But then I was going back and forth, because I didn't see how David would let it carry on as long as it has. To see how much pain Gail is in, and continue with the charade. I know he hates Phil, but his mum loves him to bits.

After Phil was out of the picture surely he could have stopped. How long was he planning on continuing it?

And what's all this about Sunita. I know there were rumours of her possibly coming back. But this is within the next two weeks. Is she back permanently? If she is I hope her and Dev get back together soon. And I hope Dev doesn't back off from Amber. Why would her mum want to move to Finland?! bizarre!

Has anyone else read any articles confirming that Sunita was coming back to the Street? I've heard rumours but as far as I was aware that's all they were. If she's in it this soon, how long in advance do they film, about 2 months? It must have been known for ages that she was coming back. They seemed to have kept it very close to their chests.

I hope she isn't! I found her character so annoying.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I hope she isn't! I found her character so annoying.
    She's in the spoilers!

I found her a bit irritating towards the end. But I think it would be great if her and Dev sorted things out and got back together. They'd make a really lovely family.

Sounds like an exciting week in the Street. I can't wait til the card writer is caught (even though i know who it is) and Becky is becoming more and more obsessive.
    I haven't heard about Sunita coming back but i hope she does, i really liked her character.
    Norris and his dates sound funny

Thread Information