Thread: poor laurel

poor laurel

who felt really sorry for laurel tonight? the poor thing....

certainly did... i didn't quite understand why he chose his faith and job over the person he loves so much. Suppose thats coming from an aethiest lol!

Although as far as I know she decides to stand by him, ending the physical side of their relationship. Talk about a test of her love for him!!

have to agree did feel so sorry for Laurel tonight, especially at the christening as that is all she wants is kids with her true love

Talking

i do feel sorry for her but when she met him that was his job she loves him for who he is and not for what he does she is standing by her man he would do the same for her

I felt sorry for her a little bit but she can't really have expected Ashley to stick to his decision about quitting the church. I'm sure the Bishop will have a change of heart soon enough.

Exclamation

if she really loved him she would stand by him marrige is just a piece of paper its how they feel about each other that counts

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Although as far as I know she decides to stand by him, ending the physical side of their relationship. Talk about a test of her love for him!!
    I'm not sure they've ever had a physichal side of their relationship except for cuddling up on the sofa.
    It seems very unfair of the bishop to put a stop to all this. just the fact that Laurel is still going to stand by him when he changes his mind and goes back to his faith instead of sticking to what he chose first Laurel that must make the bishop think they're both serious. both Ashley about his faith and laurel about ashley.

Thread Information