Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Tate (Claire King)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Matthew might not realise who she is. I think Kims return will pave the way for Zoe's return too
    is zoe coming back ?? if she is this is great news!!!

Return of the Bitch?

ITV Soap Spy

Could it be true? Could the original Dales superbitch be coming back to Emmerdale to teach Sadie and Kelly a thing or two?

Well, we hear on the grapevine that it could indeed be the case. Claire King - who played the treacherous Kim Tate - has reportedly been approached by Emmerdale bosses with a view to returning to the show full time.

Things would have been more than a little complicated if Claire had come back last year. She had split from her husband Peter Amory - who played Kim's arch enemy Chris Tate - after he started seeing their former co-star Samantha Giles - eek! But now Chris Tate is safely six feet under, Claire has reportedly been convinced to breathe new life into Kim.

In the past, Kim was always squaring up to village goodie two shoes Kathy Glover. But now Kathy is Down Under, it'll be the scheming Ms King who will be Kim's number one enemy. And with reports suggesting that Kim will have links to the delicious Matthew King, Sadie might have to fight to hold on to her man and her crown as Kim tries to take over!

It's not like the next few months are going to be quiet for Sadie anyway. With Matthew begging her to give their relationship a chance, Sadie is going to be working overtime to keep her lusty feelings to herself. But reports suggest that Matthew won't be the only King man fancying his chances with sexy Sadie.

According to on-set whispers, Tom King - who's proved in the past that he's partial to young blondes - will make a move on his former daughter-in-law! Now, before the gag reflex kicks in, think about how brilliant the plots would be! Matt and Sadie creeping around behind Tom's back, Jimmy trying to accept his ex-wife as his step-mother and Sadie finally being the top dog she's always dreamed of being. We can't wait!

If the misery of seeing Sadie dating his dad isn't bad enough, Jimmy's going to be a loser in love again too. His fling with Kelly Windsor is set to come to a premature end and she'll be moving on very swiftly indeed. So who's next in the line to Kelly's bed? Brace yourselves - it's Rodney!

Yes, the lusty granddad is going to be swept off his feet when Kelly jumps at the chance to date him. Now if Rodney was a poor man, we wouldn't expect Kelly to have been too interested, but thankfully for him, he's minted. What will the rest of Emmerdale make of this unlikely pairing?

Well, one person who'll be absolutely horrified is Lesley Meredith. Why? Well after having a king-sized crush on Rodney since the day they met, Lesley will finally lure him into bed when they're both drunk. But it turns out Rodney isn't as delighted as Lesley at this turn of events and runs for the hills. Nevermind Lesley, that nice Jarvis Skelton is still single!

Kelly and Rodney!!! OH. MY. GOD!

I hope Zoe is coming back - and hope it's true about Kim Tate coming back. Watch this space eh!

Kelly and Rodney OMG indeed!!!!

Merging with other thread on this.

Cheers

yeah

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    I hope Zoe is coming back - and hope it's true about Kim Tate coming back. Watch this space eh!
    yer lol it going to be great

Eheheheheheheh. Imagine Jimmy calling Sadie "mum". eheheheh.

I thought Zoe was gone for good, but I'd love it if the Tates came back.

Sadie and Tom together that is disgusting.
    They don't suit each other she is better with Matt.

i hope Kim is coming back

Thread Information