Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Tate (Claire King)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kim Tate (Claire King)

According to today's Mirror newspaper, Kim Tate is coming back to Emmerdale for 6 months next Easter to take on Sadie King.

Brilliant, Cant wait!

i am really surprised if that is true as claire king said that she wouls never come back.
    there is nothing for her to return to now that home farm belongs to someone else and every last one of the tates have gone.
    she was a great character and it would be great to see her return (would have been even better in zoe's final few months of the show) especially if she put sadie in her place - would have also liked to have seen her in a face off against charity but i can't really see the character working now

fantastic news: me and jade and charlie were discussing this yesterday so if this is true then bring it on!

SUPERBITCH Kim Tate will make a sensational return to Emmerdale - to give Sadie King a run for her money.

Soap bosses wooed actress Claire King back after six years with promises of going head to head against scheming Sadie, played by Patsy Kensit.

Claire, 42, who has had star roles in Bad Girls and Dalziel and Pascoe, will be on screens from Easter after signing a six month contract.

A show source said: "The time is right for Kim to make a dramatic return. She is the ultimate bitch and will certainly give Sadie a run for her money."

She has turned down I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here next month.

Kim was last seen fleeing Emmerdale in a helicopter after lover Dave Glover died in a fire saving her son James.

Advertisement

She had also stood by as hated husband Frank died from a heart attack.

Now she will arrive back as the secret business partner of Sadie's lover Matt King. The insider said: "Those King boys aren't going to know what's hit them. The dales will be alive with the sound of shrieking. If she'd come back before she'd have been in all sorts of trouble but now step-daughter Zoe has gone there's nothing standing in her way."

Claire had never ruled out returning to Emmerdale and bosses hoped to get her back just for Seth's funeral.

But then producers realised she was ready to make a proper comeback. They wined and dined her over talks in Spain and clinched a deal.

The source said: "Claire always said she'd consider coming back when the storyline was good enough and going head to head with Sadie is the perfect plot. This time around the offer was just too tempting to resist.

"Sadie may think she's queen bee after seeing off Charity Dingle - but she ain't seen nothing yet."

Claire, who split from husband Peter Amory, Chris Tate in Emmerdale, also has a small part in Hollyoaks next month

i must say that does sound goos. she and matt would make a good couple cant wait to see how this pans out.

OMG dont get be all excited like this!! I so hope its true it will be fantastic!! So weird how we were talking about it yesterday!

Claire has always said she would never rule out a come back, and i had a feeling it wouldnt be to long until she walked back to the Dales!! Im so glad she has turned down Im A Celeb as well.

Ooooo hehe this is such good news

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    OMG dont get be all excited like this!! I so hope its true it will be fantastic!! So weird how we were talking about it yesterday!

Claire has always said she would never rule out a come back, and i had a feeling it wouldnt be to long until she walked back to the Dales!! Im so glad she has turned down Im A Celeb as well.

Ooooo hehe this is such good news
    i knew you'd be pleased! how freaky we were only talking about this yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i knew you'd be pleased! how freaky we were only talking about this yesterday!
    I know, but this is like the best bit of soap news in ages, sorrt but its better than the return of the Mitchell Brothers! Which we always knew was going to happen.

The best character in soap is returning, im so happy Jade is gonna be well pleased as well

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I know, but this is like the best bit of soap news in ages, sorrt but its better than the return of the Mitchell Brothers! Which we always knew was going to happen.

The best character in soap is returning, im so happy Jade is gonna be well pleased as well
    shes the best emmerdale character ever i must admit, but im more excited about the mitchells personally, less than 12 hours to go!!!

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! I cant beleive we were talking about how good it would be for her to come back and she does!!!

Thread Information