View Poll Results: Have you ever had a one night stand?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

19 51.35%
  • no

18 48.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One night stands

One night stands

Just out of interest,how many of you mummys etc have had one night stands? I am proud to say no i havent as yet,lol.

This is a bit of a personal question!!! Not sure how many response you will get.. Does having a one night stand make you a bit tart or is it a common thing nowadays???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    This is a bit of a personal question!!! Not sure how many response you will get.. Does having a one night stand make you a bit tart or is it a common thing nowadays???
    I dont think having one night stands makes you a tart, It has been alright for Men to admit they have one nighters for a long time so isnt it about time it was thought the same way for woman.
    [VIX :

Quote Originally Posted by *vcl*
    I dont think having one night stands makes you a tart, It has been alright for Men to admit they have one nighters for a long time so isnt it about time it was thought the same way for woman.
    I do think this topic is a bit personal and I dont think many will respond, but I don't think a female should be branned a tart because of it. As long as both are consenting adults and they are practicing safe sex then there is no problem

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i have and i'm not ashamed of it. as *vcl* said men can admit it and there's nothing wrong with that so why shouldn't women.

if people wanna do one night stands thats cool i prefer to wait 3 months not that im extremley religeous but theres nothing wrong with standards although im excluded from this because im not a parent.

not that people who have one night stands dont have standards i meant my personal standards didnt realize so i hope no one takes offence to that if so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    not that people who have one night stands dont have standards i meant my personal standards didnt realize so i hope no one takes offence to that if so sorry
    no offence taken... I am sure lots of women have many one night stand but it is not talked about except in bad terms because women are not suppose to be like that...
    Super Mod

yes ive had loads,not afraid to admit it!! during a time i call my 'year of slutdom'

soon got bored of it though and would never go back to it again now im a happily married mummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    See i knew this lot were daring enough to say,they not shy lol.
    Last edited by chance; 05-05-2006 at 21:38.

Thread Information