Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly in jail terror

Kelly in jail terror

The Daily Star reckons that Kelly the sexy seamstress gets sentenced to six months for stealing after items go missing at Underworld on Coronation Street. And Kelly's criminal past is exposed as she has to confess to spending time in children's homes. Danny Baldwin also sacks her from her job at the factory - but she's been set up for the crimes by jealous mate Becky! Becky frames Kelly for stealing purses and cash from Blanche, Fiz and Leanne and a ring from Sally. Becky plants them in Kelly's locker at work where Danny discovers them in a search. After Kelly has let Becky move in with her and Lloyd Becky becomes insanely jealous of Kelly's happy lifestyle. A Corrie source told the paper: "Becky wants to see her pal carted off to jail so she can try and steal Lloyd for herself. Viewers will have to wait to see if Kelly can clear her name."

i really can't stand Becky cause she's just weird

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    i really can't stand Becky cause she's just weird
    yeah, but i think that's the point! although i get the impression it's going to get a bit more sinister as time goes on.

either way, i'm glad they've given this storyline to Kelly, they don't really use her that much but you get the impression that there's a lot more to her than what she shows to people at work etc.

Sounds good. I really like this storyline at the moment. It gives Kelly something to do as before she was just moping round the factory and also Becky plays the evil obsessive character really well, Becky really does freak me out especially with her constant chewing
    I think this storyline has the potential to go really far, and i think Kelly will be able to clear her name

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Sounds good. I really like this storyline at the moment. It gives Kelly something to do as before she was just moping round the factory and also Becky plays the evil obsessive character really well, Becky really does freak me out especially with her constant chewing
    I think this storyline has the potential to go really far, and i think Kelly will be able to clear her name
    Yeah I reckon Kelly will clear her name. I know Becky's leaving for a while, but she is coming back. So I assume she'll be causing more trouble in the future.

Kelly is being used well at the moment, all this Becky stuff. And then she's having a fling with Steve. I'm not sure if her and Lloyd are together at the time, but it should be good!

Beckys a physco maybe she is sending the cards . Anyone maybe she will do a mad Maya and tie up Lloyd and Kelly and burn there flat down.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Beckys a physco maybe she is sending the cards . Anyone maybe she will do a mad Maya and tie up Lloyd and Kelly and burn there flat down.
    We have had Mad Maya.....now maybe it could be Barmy Becky!!

I am really glad Becky is coming back in full time too...i really like her obsessive character

I am not to keen on her she is so boring

shes a great characyer and addition i dont think we've ever had an obssesive weird character before? six months is ages! will she actually go down for it?

Thread Information