Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zoe - Update?

Hello all, thank you for your comments

I completely agree Anglebule

Poor writing and lack of character consistency really contributed to the pessimistic side to their story and that made it visibly obvious to the viewing audience. After all we are their viewers and if a storyline loses its spirit, strength and trait to all characters, we'll detect it. It was such a disappointment for tptb to assume that we could be fobbed of with the love triangle and be happy with that. As if anyone would buy it. I certainly didn't and neither did many I spoke too. This is one of the main reasons why people said that they liked it to begin with but then it dragged on and they got bored. I can see why they did considering what he were given. Den was the contributory factor between them, not Zoe. I would have preferred to see they stand up to him and face their concerns as a pair but as a substitute we got 'who should I be with?' for months on end. What a disappointment. Firstly I hated Dennis to-ing and fro-ing between Sharon and Zoe. Everyone knew that he loved Sharon so why all the confusion for 8 months. Dennis was up and down like a yo-yo I didn't know where he was coming or going, lol It could have been avoided but ee milked it out for all that it was worth.

However the good thing is that we wont have that when they return because there will be no more Zoe and Den trying to dictate their lives and making Dennis look like a lost chicken. Hopefully they can be together and get on with it. About time too. Cant' wait
    Last edited by Alisha; 10-05-2005 at 14:28.

Thread Information