Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the person

Firstly Roxanneslover, I don't feel I have to justify what I wrote, I was pointing out that we had many games like you have posted and if you did a quick search you would have known this

Secondly, this is not a western, demanding an answer at "noon" is totally un-call for and if you want to leave, then do it. I won't be bothered either way and blacklist this site to other member of your forum who think like you will be no great loss either

Thirdly, I do not have to answer you immediately or have Moderator under my name. I am listed in the rules which,if you read, you would have known this all along. I am in a fully time job and sorry to say have a life, so I won't be on this 24/7.

Finally, over 7000 people have registered on this site with well over 500 regular posters who are happy to abide by the rules.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Firstly Roxanneslover, I don't feel I have to justify what I wrote, I was pointing out that we had many games like you have posted and if you did a quick search you would have known this

Secondly, this is not a western, demanding an answer at "noon" is totally un-call for and if you want to leave, then do it. I won't be bothered either way and blacklist this site to other member of your forum who think like you will be no great loss either

Thirdly, I do not have to answer you immediately or have Moderator under my name. I am listed in the rules which,if you read, you would have known this all along. I am in a fully time job and sorry to say have a life, so I won't be on this 24/7.

Finally, over 7000 people have registered on this site with well over 500 regular posters who are happy to abide by the rules.
    what do you mean this isn't a western - you mean I got out my stetson and my chaps for nothing - oh bum!!

(well said Siobhan)

I just got another warning for saying that mods should have nude avatars.
    This is not fair. Where do I complain?

I didn't even suggest that it should be a nude self portrait of the mods in their avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates

I didn't even suggest that it should be a nude self portrait of the mods in their avatars.
    As apparently the only mod here, there is a email address you can send your complaint too [email protected]
    Super Mod

think yourself lucky that it was only a warning - I would have banned you - you whippersnapper you

you know the problem with this norman bates person is that you give some people a little bit of authority and it goes right to their heads Can I just say that I do not have a problem with my aviator being naked as long as its kiefer that's naked and not me as it would scare the kids

As for having a problem about having to have a certain numbers or posts to have a banner and avaitar roxy my opinion would be to just keep moaning and your posts will grow in no time

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

And good on Admin for doing so!! They should have you permanently

As apparently the only mod here, there is a email address you can send your complaint too [email protected]
    *runs off to send a complaint* Dear Admin - this site is the pits, the mods are nasty and whoever you are, you aren't very visible are you.....

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    As for having a problem about having to have a certain numbers or posts to have a banner and avaitar roxy my opinion would be to just keep moaning and your posts will grow in no time
    Do you think she realises that posts in fun and games don't count though Oh no - you'd need to read the rules first

That is not fair. How did you get my email address?
    I think that roxy person is an admin and you guys are in cahoots with eachother.

Thread Information