Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the person

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_
    Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?
    It was the way it was put did not even say who she/he was.

It shouldn't matter honey. Any forum i post on, i take advice from the more senior members. Senior members being those who show much more posts than i do

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain_
    Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?
    I would too Rain - I'd be thankful for the advice. The first thing I did when I joined was to read the site rules, situated here which clearly state who the mods are. And I thought the colour scheme made it pretty clear who was who too, unless I've missed something.

I still think it was a statement that was taken completely out of context.

As I have already put it was the way she put it and not even an ok sorry but because on my site and member do make mistakes no one is perfect an apoligy would of been issued to the member for going over the top and then pointed out to the member what they had done wrong.

Not her as soon as she posted it she logged off and i notice that she has not posted back here since.
    But now I can see what this other soap forum is on about how clicky everyone is.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    As I have already put it was the way she put it and not even an ok sorry but because on my site and member do make mistakes no one is perfect an apoligy would of been issued to the member for going over the top and then pointed out to the member what they had done wrong.

Not her as soon as she posted it she logged off and i notice that she has not posted back here since.
    But now I can see what this other soap forum is on about how clicky everyone is.
    Hey hey...knock it off, Siobhan does not owe any one an apology for doing her job,, we are not cliquey as you state, we all know what is what here, and I find your posts quite arguementive. I think it is best for you to drop the subject,and move on If you do so well on your own site, then HURRAH for you,, there is nothing to change on this site, its just great the way it is.

Nope not clicky, just friendly and defending something we can't see anything wrong with (i've seen a lot worse from other mods on other forums with no apologies).

Siobhan posted 5 or 6 times after posting in this thread and as was previously stated, Siobhan also works full time.

Anyway, for your information, as I think I said, but if I didn't then I apologise, but the Moderators on this forum are:

Jade, Bad Wolf (both names green), Siobhan, Bondboffin and Rob (in purple)

Besides, I am sure you stated in one of your previous posts that you weren't going to post until you received your apology.....
    Last edited by Jojo; 03-05-2006 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    If I did become a mod the first thing I would ask for is that all mods and even the admin had there titles under their names also a certain person who is a mod now would not be one.
    Also this site has already been picked up by another big soap forum on how site is run.
    Also members who hid behind not putting mod or admin under theiir names has somedthing to hid.
    On my sites my tittle is showing for all to see and the other sites all show who the mod and admins are.
    If i were admin on this site i'd make all the mods have nude avatars instead. As for the admins, they should made it abundantly clear they are admins so whereever they post it says "Warning - admin on a possible power trip". How cool would that be?!

Have you asked the webmaster yet?

OMG i'm sorry Norman but i'm wetting myself here.

Lets start again otherwise this could escalate into a miriad of arguements. Roxanne welcome to soapboards. Should you require any further assiatance please do not hesitate to contact any of the regular members where we would be only to happy to provide assistance.

I do appologise if our advice was misconstrued as critism. This was not our intention.

Our main goal is to aleviate the jobs of the administrators as well as enjoy the commoradory of a community.

You are more than welcome into this community, all we ask is that you read and undertake the rules of the forum before posting.

Should you wish to continue posting on this forum we will welcome you with open arms and include you in any discussion that may be ongoing at the time of your posting. We also welcome personal opinion as long as it isn't derogatory to any other members.

Now the general consensus is...read above baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    If i were admin on this site i'd make all the mods have nude avatars instead. As for the admins, they should made it abundantly clear they are admins so whereever they post it says "Warning - admin on a possible power trip". How cool would that be?!

Have you asked the webmaster yet?
    OMG - that would be brilliant!! I wish I'd thought of that - who are the admins again, so I can go pm them??

I don't know who the admins are - they don't have Admin under their name.
    I think people whose usernames are in black are marked for being potential mods?
    And those marked in red are prospective trouble makers? (like mine *sniff*)

Thread Information