Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the person

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Hiya

Siobhan is listed clearly as a mod on both the rules of the site and under each forum that she mods (if you scroll to the bottom of the page within each, the mods are listed) She works full time, as well as moderate here, so she will be back to reply to you tomorrow morning no doubt.

But this forum is one of the only ones i belong to because everyone is so nice on here, and Siobhan is too - I think you may have taken her reply to you out of context slightly as we are all really nice I wouldn't stick around long if we werent.
    It was her attitude if my mods had an attitude like she has they would be demoted.
    Also I do no what I am on about being a site admin on 4 sites and forum admin on 1 and a member of 20 others all with the mods clearly being stated who they are and showing who they are not stuck down in some corner and we have to find them.
    Anyway this site will be blacklisted unless i hear something from her or the admin by noon on wednesday.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Well, me and about 500 odd regular daily visitors dont seem to feel the same, but if thats how you feel....but i do honestly think you took it the wrong way and i've never said you didn't know what you were on about.....i'm sure someone will be in touch, lets leave it at that.....

Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    It was her attitude if my mods had an attitude like she has they would be demoted.
    Also I do no what I am on about being a site admin on 4 sites and forum admin on 1 and a member of 20 others all with the mods clearly being stated who they are and showing who they are not stuck down in some corner and we have to find them.
    Anyway this site will be blacklisted unless i hear something from her or the admin by noon on wednesday.
    Who is the admin on this site anyhow? I've got a serious complaint to make about them as well. Yesterday a mod gave me a warning for just saying lol! Can you believe that? I demand the admin of this site also contact me by midday wednesday otherwise I will go tell my mummy and sulk.

point 1 i was not told she was a mod nothing saying she is a mod so in my eyes she is nothing, everyone that comes onto my sites i own and help run everyone know who the mods are.
    Spomeone told me you need 500 posts which again is stupid as other sites your avatar is put on straight away.
    no wonder no on posts much 2 many rules and not enough of helping the members.
    so that is it all links from my site and every site i am on will be removed that was coming to this site,
    I notice she has not been on her since to explain herself untill she does i will stay away.
    actually you need 500 posts for a banner and 1000 posts for a aviator. I think it's a good rule as it encourages all members to post lots and only the most dedicated members of the board are rewarded with things like being able to have a banner. It's certainly made me post more a I really want enough posts to have a banner (before I used to jut read the messages and not reply!). If you post everyday though I'm sure you'll have enough posts in no time (by the way posts in this forum don't count towards your total)

you seem to have taken one small point completely out of proportion as everyone on here is really friendly.
    Last edited by Pixie; 03-05-2006 at 04:10.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.
    Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.
    It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
    This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
    Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.
    Last edited by roxanneslover; 03-05-2006 at 10:02.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    If you read the rules of the site, , as debs indicated, which is generally one of the first things you do when you join a forum, you would know who the mods are - they also have their own colour scheme, therefore indicating to everyone who they are, so they don't need to have "mod" under their name.

I personally thing this board is fine as it is - I haven't seen anyone else complain (and don't take this the wrong way, as I am being nice )

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    Who is the admin on this site anyhow? I've got a serious complaint to make about them as well. Yesterday a mod gave me a warning for just saying lol! Can you believe that? I demand the admin of this site also contact me by midday wednesday otherwise I will go tell my mummy and sulk.
    Classic!!

It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
    This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
    Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.
    Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster. A person with your abilities should have no probs in becoming a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster. A person with your abilities should have no probs in becoming a mod.
    If I did become a mod the first thing I would ask for is that all mods and even the admin had there titles under their names also a certain person who is a mod now would not be one.
    Also this site has already been picked up by another big soap forum on how site is run.
    Also members who hid behind not putting mod or admin under theiir names has somedthing to hid.
    On my sites my tittle is showing for all to see and the other sites all show who the mod and admins are.

Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?

Thread Information