Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Rate the person

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    bb i dont have any issues with members and this site i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here
    you suggested that this site and its members didnt show what you had described as

everyone is nice and friendly and its really good with a load of nice memebers
    then surely you would have issues with members or the site, i may be interpreting this wrong, but thats how it appeared to me in the post you made earlier.

i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here
    what people and what did they do that can be labelled as "pathetic"?
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-05-2006 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    the only thing i found pathetic about anything in this thread was the original poster making demands and acting how they did, and everyone was nice to them til they did this, then after that i think the answers and comments from other members were funny not pathetic and nb and siobhan did a good job, well thats my opinion anyway
    I agree with you. Normally I do not respond to trolls like the OP but I just had to join in with the banter. How dare he make threats to blacklist this board We are better off without prople like him
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    you suggested that this site and its members didnt show what you had described as

then surely you would have issues with members or the site, i may be interpreting this wrong, but thats how it appeared to me in the post you made earlier.

what people and what did they do that can be labelled as "pathetic"?
    this whole thread siobhan could have just closed it straight away like you do with a lot of other threads
    and i aint got issues with people on here i just said that people were nice and friendly and going by this thread it doesnt really give that impression

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    We were all being polite about the entire situation and considering the couple of posts that were made about Siobhan, I think we were (including myself) very restrained. Other forums would not have been so polite and the bits in between were banter between us.

i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here
    Would like to know what you mean by this though, and if i'm included within this statement, maybe you'd like to pm me....

this whole thread siobhan could have just closed it straight away like you do with a lot of other threads
    and i aint got issues with people on here i just said that people were nice and friendly and going by this thread it doesnt really give that impression
    well i dont think siobhan mods the offtopics discussion forums (i might be mistaken though) so she wouldnt be able to close it. i think it gives a good impression of people being friendly, it shows that people stick up for each other when someone is being having a go at for doing their job, plus i thought it also showed that we are able to have a joke with each other on here, but as my last post that is just my opinion on the matter
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The OP could have stopped the argument himself and there is no excuse whatsoever for his childish threats. He was the PATHETIC one and thats why he was rightly

I find it amazing that you stand up for him
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    We were all being polite about the entire situation and considering the couple of posts that were made about Siobhan, I think we were (including myself) very restrained. Other forums would not have been so polite and the bits in between were banter between us.

Would like to know what you mean by this though, and if i'm included within this statement, maybe you'd like to pm me....
    hiya its not you emz i ment by that i didnt actually mean anyone in particular its just most of the people who were doing it are regular members and mods just i didnt think it would be accepted on here
    like dm said this is my OPPINION

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    hiya its not you emz i ment by that i didnt actually mean anyone in particular its just most of the people who were doing it are regular members and mods just i didnt think it would be accepted on here
    like dm said this is my OPPINION
    Okey doke - no probs - though all posts that were made in that thread didn't add to anyones post count being fun and games, so that could be a reason why - though I personally, was defending a mod and a friend on here and having a laugh with some of the others too. Anyway, end of

I think this thread maybe should be closed to stop anymore disagreement..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I totally agree with u there.. this thread should be closed,, so Bry can you close this thread or does it have to be some other Mod,, its going no where!!!!!

Thread Information