Thread: Spicegirl to join?

Spicegirl to join?

The ex-Scary Spice, 30, thinks the ITV1 soap could revive her fading career as it did for Patsy Kensit. An insider said: "Patsy is a household name again thanks to Emmerdale."

Leeds-born Mel can fall back on her native Yorkshire accent if talks about the role of a northern businesswoman who moves into the Dales succeed. Her sister Danielle appeared in the soap in the 1990s.

The insider added: "The big draw for Mel is that she'd be close to her family again."

can she act? she certainly couldn't sing! anyway i thought the spice girls were going to give it another go when geri had her baby

This reminds me of the scene of that programme on Ch4 with Avid Merrion when patsy kensit had a guest role with Avid dressing up as Mel B

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

oh my god why is she joining the spice girls couldn't even sing let alone act what are they thinking of

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    This reminds me of the scene of that programme on Ch4 with Avid Merrion when patsy kensit had a guest role with Avid dressing up as Mel B
    That is the first thing my other half just said as I read out the first post to him!

They cant be serious!

she is this true?
    can she really act lol?

had no idea she could Act although she has been in Bo Selecta

Yer i know but that really wasnt acting lol well compared to in the soaps lol

Her sister Danielle was annoying in Emmerdale and Mel was annoying in Burn It so i won't be too happy if it is true and she does come into Emmerdale.

No 'Emmerdale' move for Mel B

The weekend papers suggested that former Spice Girls star Mel B is readying herself for a role in Emmerdale.

Despite the reports, a spokeswoman for the Yorkshire-based soap told Digital Spy: "There are certainly no current plans for Mel B to join Emmerdale."

Tabloids also claim that Batman Forever actor Val Kilmer has also been in talks with show bosses.

The show spokeswoman added: "There are no plans for Val Kilmer to join either."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information