View Poll Results: Who would you like to see as the father of Chrissie's baby?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Den

23 23.00%
  • Jake

60 60.00%
  • Johnny Allen

3 3.00%
  • Phil Mitchell

7 7.00%
  • Minty

5 5.00%
  • Other?

2 2.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Chrissie gets pregnant.....

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    No doubt!
    unless he suddenly turns into Graham but some how I don't think that'd happen!
    Far too nicer person, soft, gentle, lovin and a real gent. Jake is "the soft and sensitive side of the moon"

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Jake Moon
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

who else but JAKE??
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

I cant remember who I voted for but I did vote

As much as I do think Chrissie and Jake make a lovely partnership (love thier light hearted flirting) I do think it's a little fast and a step too far for her to have his baby. It could indeed happen through a one night stand. However I'd rather see them become a couple before she has his child.

I would think Den (not because I like him) but because it could really throw a spanner in the works!

if they throw anymore spanners in the works a Chrissie and Jake they'll never be a couple for her to get pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    if they throw anymore spanners in the works a Chrissie and Jake they'll never be a couple for her to get pregnant
    true but if it's not a baby it will be something else -like the death of Den. It's bound to get rumbled at some point.

I don't want to see Chrissie with a baby just yet. It will lower her character. It would be nice at some point but for now I want her to play the dominant landlady and flirt some more with Jake and then a light hearted relationship which thatdoesn't destroy the magic with having his baby.

i think if Jake found out about Den he would kind've understand, he has his own secrets too you know!!!!!!!

i think if Jake found out about Den he would kind've understand, he has his own secrets too you know!!!!!!!
    I doubt he's killed anyone though

However part of me thinks you're right. I do beleive that he would be shocked and distant from her when he learns the truth but eventually he'll come around and offer Chrissie some support. He's just what she needs right now.

but if she told him what happened explained everything, i think he'd eventually come round to the idea that it wasn't her fault, then he could let out a few of his own skeletons and we'd know more about him..........

but if she told him what happened explained everything, i think he'd eventually come round to the idea that it wasn't her fault, then he could let out a few of his own skeletons and we'd know more about him..........
    but it's still a very hard thing to understand. I dont think Chrissie is a cold blooded murderer by far but she did kills someone, bury him right under her home and let his children go on thinking that he was alive and well. Its a difficult thing to grasp and get you're head around and not somthing you hear everyday.

However like you've pointed out in time he will come around. I don't think he will hold her blameless though because all though she wasn't all at fault she does still hold some of the blame and will have implications for time to come.

Jake may be the one person who can offer Chrissie the support she needs and in the end be her 'rock' throughout this.

Thread Information