Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mickey (monologue)- The Bill

Quote Originally Posted by emma172
    Oh do Zain!!!! lol please!!!! the suzie one was really good, I hope you do more soon
    Yeah Zain would be a interesting character monologue to do! I am glad you have decided to do Zain next Vikki, i can't wait to read it when you post it!

Yeah I cant wait to read it either

Zain Monologue- at long last!!

I’ve had exams and been ill and stuff so I’ve not had time, but here it is as promised! I wrote this quite late last night so I thought some of the stuff was funny but well it might not be…

Career minded and ambitious? That’s one way to describe me. Another is happy go lucky. And rule bending, what I do best. Nothing else, no bolt- ons as O2 would say. Just me and the job to keep me company. So, why have they had it in for me since the first day? I work hard and do what I can. I prefer OBBO’s and slipping people cash so things go my way. Makes life a lot easier. Who can blame me? Paperwork is mindbending and not what I joined the job for. But the exciting new bit, new for me and a shock is that I, Zain Nadir, can hold down a relationship with the fittest woman around, the one and only DS Samantha Nixon. Mind you, she loves her job more than me so that’s why. I was surprised if not the least, she has never shown any affection towards me, although love is cruel, and then next thing it’s “hi big boy, want a drink?” but that turned into a drink or 10. and the next day I walk up in an alien bed. With an exceptionally beautiful woman next to me. It appears to be DC Jo Masters. WHAT??? I might play the field but this is going too far. Next it’ll be Suzie or someone from the relief. I look at the clock. It says 7am. I turn to get up and she’s there, DC Suzie Sim. What is going on? I’m lying in bed with Jo and Suzie standing above me. Sam is mine and she’s bloody beautiful, so why am I here? My favourite, Sam, must be here somewhere in this mad house. I get ready for work and when I get in Sam is already there. She shoots me a dirty look and turns back around to her desk. It’s not my fault I was so off my face I was in bed with Jo. Or did I go to bed with Sam and then Jo got in the bed and Sam got out? But how did she know where I got up? Was it one of those tests women seem to like to do, get out of bed and see what happens when there’s another women in the bed? Women. Who can understand them? But back from where I digressed from. I’m career minded. Get over it. Put me back on OBBO’s and I’ll be happy and also dead. See, things never work out how you want.

Thread Information