Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shelleys final fling

Maybe Charlie scares her off or something like that

What a rubbish exit! I would have liked her to have a more happier ending or maybe getting her revenge on Charlie before she left. Maybe going to pay him last one visit on a building site, where she pushes Charlie off some scaffolding etc, and Fred and Bev help her get away. That would have been a better ending in my opinion than the dire one she has been given.

I think that she should just get away to start a fresh or be swept off her feet by a handsome newcomer and leave to be with him it should have nothing to do with Charlie as that would go back on everything that has happened to the character since she walked out on Charlie at their wedding.
    Interesting how Tracy would react to him going back to Shelley though.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    I think that she should just get away to start a fresh or be swept off her feet by a handsome newcomer and leave to be with him it should have nothing to do with Charlie as that would go back on everything that has happened to the character since she walked out on Charlie at their wedding.
    Interesting how Tracy would react to him going back to Shelley though.
    Yeah it would be very interesting to see Tracy's reaction to Charlie going back to Shelley. I wonder if Charlie would dump Tracy by then though or maybe he just cheats on Tracy with Shelley anyway.

oh great...i bet shelly gets pregnant with charlies baby

oooo this sounds interesting i wonder how he'll worm his way back in! x

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yeah it would be very interesting to see Tracy's reaction to Charlie going back to Shelley. I wonder if Charlie would dump Tracy by then though or maybe he just cheats on Tracy with Shelley anyway.
    That would be soooo good! Tracy would be gutted. Did you see the wink Charlie gave Shelley the other night when he was taking the tiles off the roof!

It sounds a very rubbish storyline to me, as said above she carnt have learnt anything the first time round

Wednesday 21st, 7pm - Spoiler...

Shelley is starting to feel that the Rovers is not big enough for her, Fred and Bev. She tells Betty that she has come to decision and plans to leave Weatherfield for good.

She might aswell have left in September after the wedding cos she's done naff all since then.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information